Silvermoon EU GOLD (GOOD prices - Private seller) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

unionis's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Silvermoon EU GOLD (GOOD prices - Private seller)

Hello there everyone, I'm a new private gold seller and I have decided to sell gold I earn to other private buyers. For the majority of my time I was selling to resellers, but now I'm starting my own thread! The gold is STRICTLY and ONLY obtained through auction house trading. It is NOT obtained through: scamming, hacking, botting, account sharing, stealing, abusing game mechanics, etc. The gold is obtained within Blizzard's Terms of Agreement so it's safe, fresh and clean (for those who just in case like it that way ) As this is my first time, I'd really appreciate someone with higher rep buying a smaller amount (in that case I would go first by trading you your order). I'll give a 10% discount to the first 3 buyers with high rep as it really means a lot to me to get myself verified

Current price is: 0,60€/1k gold

Stock: Silvermoon EU alliance - 72k

I will update the stock every few hours (you can expect new 100-150k gold every week). I only do moneybookers as a payment option. Considering I am a private seller, there are hours during the day when I may not be online but I will always have the next few days listed during which hours I will not be available (rarely happens, but just in case). I will try to make my services available on the 2 following realms soon: Kazzak EU horde and Sylvanas EU alliance. I understand I am a new user without any reputation but I will always insist that you go first (except for the current promotion for 3 buyers with high rep or new future such promotions)

Skype name: denis.serbecic
    MSN: [email protected]
    E-mail: [email protected]

Payment option: moneybookers
    Trade option: face to face

If you would like to reserve a certain amount for a some future date I can arrange that (no more than a week and be certain you'd like to buy ) Any feedback regarding our trading, is greatly appreciated, it will make me improve better and be faster at future trades. I will always strive to have better prices from other private sellers for my server and gold selling companies! I'm a European resident, not Chinese, so my IP is located within Europe. Please write here if you can before adding me
    Last edited by unionis; 12-23-2012 at 09:24 AM.

Silvermoon EU GOLD (GOOD prices - Private seller)
    minihansen12's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I might buy gold so i can buy a JC panther. Throw me a private message here please

ZharkSter's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added you @ skype.
    Need 40k so i can get the psectral tiger

unionis's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Skype info
    Email: [email protected]
    Name: Denis
    Skype Name: denis.serbecic

Please add, did not get your request :-)

BlindZf's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talking on skype

lordangelo1019's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    40 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BlindZf View Post
    Talking on skype
    heads up when trying to deal with this guy. possible self repping to gain contributor. please refer to his reputation

unionis's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have just lost 70k gold to this BlindZf and I'm shocked now. PLEASE tell me how to report him, what to do, who to speak to ban his IP or something. Please HELP. After I get this done I'm closing this thread as I'm sick of this gold selling and wow altogether.

JohnM's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like someone is quitting his 86 rep and scamming as much as he can before he gets banned