WTS WoW account EU - 3 lvl 90's + many more alt characters menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

KingFezz's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS WoW account EU - 3 lvl 90's + many more alt characters

So then it's time to quit WoW and move on with my life. So i want to sell my account as I dont need it anymore.
    It's been played on since Lich King expansion so its been many hours on the account. I've not been a fan of PvE so my primary thing has always been PvP.
    My main is a DK, and then i have a lvl 90 paladin and a lvl 90 warrior. I have a 85 hunter, 83 rogue, 85 druid, 80 dk, 75 mage + many lowbies characters from 20-50 on different realms The 90 characters are all horde. I also have around 50k gold. I have also loads of heirloom gear on alliance and horde side so if you wanna start a hero from scratch you will be able to do it fast !

If you think that there is some more information that you need just PM me or add me on skype: arian.fazlija and then we can also discuss price.
    Payment will go through Paypal with only verified members and I will do an ID check on the buyer so there wont be any scam

WTS WoW account EU - 3 lvl 90's + many more alt characters