GOLD Twisting Nether H / Tarren Mill H / Stormscale H / Sylvanas A = 5€ / 10k on all menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

syrinthme's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GOLD Twisting Nether H / Tarren Mill H / Stormscale H / Sylvanas A = 5€ / 10k on all

contact me on skype: syrinth.me

Twisting Nether stock = 125k
    Tarren Mill stock = 100k
    Stormscale stock = 30k
    Sylvanas stock = 200k +

payment: PayPal(verified) / Moneybookers / Western Union / Moneygram / Bank To Bank(3 working days)

GOLD Twisting Nether H / Tarren Mill H / Stormscale H / Sylvanas A = 5€ / 10k on all
    Exeroy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exeroy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Syrinthme stole from me 120$ :
    I bought for 120$ a DK ( This Thread ) and planned to buy the priest ( This Thread ) if the 1st deal will complete . here are the levels of the conversation between me and Syrnithme :
    1) I'm telling him I'm Exeroy from ownedcore and I'd like to buy the Priest and the DK
    2) Talking about prices and he says that he dont have the priest info on this computer and we will trade it later
    3) I'm ok with and confirming him that I will buy the DK 1st for 120$
    4) He's giving me his PayPal email and im sending the money as a gift
    5) He's confirming that he got the money and telling me he's making the note with the info
    6) I got the note with the account and I was realy tired so I didn't notice the account dont have MoP on it, changed the email and the password and then Syrinthme left the skype.
    7) After a few hours im logging to check the account and I see its the wrong account, the DK wasn't on this account
    After one day Syrinthme told me he gave me the wrong account and he will give me the right info within few days
    9) Never got the right account info , Syrinthme never logged to his skype or contacted me seens then

Pictures :
    1) Syrinth comfirming he got the payment and im getting the note ( of the wrong account ) Here
    2) I'm telling Syrinthme to give me the right account and he's not answering for almost 3 weeks Here
    3) The Wrong account Here
    * I dont have the PayPal payment picture because my friend paid for it and I paid him in cash, but I dont find it necessary because I have a pic with Syrinthme payment confirmed by himself . However if it is necessary I can ask my friend for a pic