MooMoo's Full Proof Guide to preventing traded WOW account theft! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

MooCowGal's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MooMoo's Full Proof Guide to preventing traded WOW account theft!

There are certain ways to get an account permanently altered by cs in such a way that all the key information is altered and the old owner can no longer recover it I shall reveal to you my methods in this comprehensive and easy to understand guide!! NOTE: this is for BLIZZARD ACCOUNTS ONLY!!

1.A. ONLY BUY OO ACCOUNTS

1: always always always get all the sellers personal information used on the account creation, so, name, address, phone, id and of course the game key, that sort of stuff - if they wont provide it they are likely a scammer!

2: after you acquire the account immediately phone blizzard and pretend to be the OO, say that you used a fake name and if applicable - region when you initially set up the account, they will ask for the old information on file to confirm that you are the original owner

3: once confirmed they will request you submit your new information along with some form of photo id and possibly a drivers license or utility bill (voter id may also be requested) if you are changing the account region as well, the process usually takes about a day , less if your lucky, and ALWAYS USE PHONE SUPPORT if you can, its much faster and helps create a sense of trust that you are the true owner of the account

4: request the security answer be changed, claim that you can no longer remember it, they will change it for you as a one time courtesy since you have already provided all required information to the CS rep handling your case

5: now secure your new account with a !PHYSICAL AUTHENTICATOR! not a smart phone one

6: in the event they try to steal the account from you they will now fail but the account will be locked

stay calm and relax, your still the OO in blizzards eyes, even if the thief provides his old information

7: call Blizzard and claim your machine has been hacked, state that your cd key was copied off your computer and that you kept a copy of it in a text file because you have as bad memory - blizzard will unlock the account for you and flag the thief's information in their database so future requests from him / her will not result in an account lockout

once all these steps have been followed your newly acquired account is now pretty much yours forever and your good to go never having to worry any longer about your account being stolen and in effect you will become the new OO officially in Blizzard's eyes and can now resell the account since it's now in your name, please note however that you must warn the new buyer that they can not perform the above steps to secure the account as Blizzard will check the account notes and see the pattern, permanently locking the account!!

My method is tested and works 100% I have bought 5 accounts so far and have learned how to secure them in this way based on my experiences and the thing's thieves and scammers will try.

If there is anything you don't understand about my guide feel free to contact me via pm and I will explain it to you in length ^_^ happy account buying out there!

MooMoo's Full Proof Guide to preventing traded WOW account theft!
    jaczar's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    144/84
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fool proof... not full proof

MooCowGal's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jaczar View Post
    Fool proof... not full proof
    no... it actually does work, because they will zero out the cd keys on the account, , This is a well tested method , don't assume it won't work just because I am new here

just posting my guide to help out others in order to help the community out, It really sucks loosing an account to a scammer, especially if you paid for it!

The process I described is essentially what a paid middleman service does but they don't want you to know that