**EU + US RBG Boosting** YOU play YOUR account! No Account Sharing! 100% Guaranteed. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

imutilate's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

**EU + US RBG Boosting** YOU play YOUR account! No Account Sharing! 100% Guaranteed.

Hi guys

Now offering RBG Boosts on EU + US!! 100% Legit - YOU always play your own account NO ACCOUNT SHARING - WILL BEAT ANY OTHER PRICE GIVEN! Must provide proof.!!

Not all prices are set in stone depending on your situation also offer lower bracket boosts so please do ask!!

Remember! It does NOT matter which server you are on!

We will make a full weekly amount of conquest points support on your character and gradually will promote his rating on the battleground. If you are ordering 10 support games you will have a discount 30%! We will do the work in any comfortable time for you!

Price: 150 $
    Price: 120 €

ALLIANCE

With beginning of 11 season of arena the RBG rating became most prestige in a game, because it gives more conquest points then for arena rating on 2200+!. Ordering 2200+ on RBG you will get 12 new titles for your character, including [Marshal]. Also the RBG rating gives you a right to get elite pvp-set and tier2 weapon which is most actual on the current season of arena.

Price: 229.90 $
    Price: 191.90 €

Ordering 2400+ RBG you will get 14 new titles for your character. [Grand Marshal] it is one of most prestige titles in a game. Also the RBG rating gives you a right to get elite pvp-set and tier2 weapon which is most actual on the current season of arena.

Price: 369.90 $
    Price: 307.90 €

Ordering 2650+ RBG you will get 14 new titles for your character. [Grand Marshal] it is one of most prestige titles in a game, and [Hero of the Alliance] is most honorable PvP title in game. Also the RBG rating gives you a right to get elite pvp-set and tier2 weapon which is most actual on the current season of arena.

Price: 669.90 $
    Price: 557.90 €

HORDE

With beginning of 11 season of arena the RBG rating became most prestige in a game, because it gives more conquest points then for arena rating on 2200+!. Ordering 2200+ on RBG you will get 12 new titles for your character, including [General]. Also the RBG rating gives you a right to get elite pvp-set and tier2 weapon which is most actual on the current season of arena.

Price: 229.90 $
    Price: 191.90 €

Ordering 2400+ RBG you will get 14 new titles for your character. [High Warlord] it is one of most prestige titles in a game. Also the RBG rating gives you a right to get elite pvp-set and tier2 weapon which is most actual on the current season of arena.

Price: 369.90 $
    Price: 307.90 €

Ordering 2650+ RBG you will get 14 new titles for your character. [High Warlord] it is one of most prestige titles in a game, and [Hero of the Horde] is most honorable PvP title in game. Also the RBG rating gives you a right to get elite pvp-set and tier2 weapon which is most actual on the current season of arena.

Price: 669.90 $
    Price: 557.90 €

NOT ALL PRICES SET - PLEASE ASK! And I will do my very best to assist!! Running everyday @ 22:00 Alliance - 23:30 Horde!
    Last edited by imutilate; 12-10-2012 at 07:03 AM.

**EU + US RBG Boosting** YOU play YOUR account! No Account Sharing! 100% Guaranteed.
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also offering a further discount to the first few users taking this service so I can build my feedback like on EpicNPC! GET IT CHEAP!

Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since you have no contact details on your post, I'll ask here.

I know my roommate is interested in getting around 1600 rating in RBGs. She's Alliance US.

What kind of price would you be willing to do this for?

I'll happily write a full review and vouch for your services after it is complete.

Demacia's Avatar Master Sergeant
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    22 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I may be interested in your services, and I would too, write an honest review for the benefit of both you and OC users.

I would like to discuss pricing though. Please PM me your skype or leave it here.
    Last edited by Demacia; 12-09-2012 at 10:30 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look forward to hearing from you both!!

Thanks G/R