[EU] Selling high quality arenaboosts by the best players of europe (only euros) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

gerunder123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU] Selling high quality arenaboosts by the best players of europe (only euros)

We, probably the best players in europe with countless of rank one titles and LAN tournament appearences are offering arenaboosts. Your characters will be played by players like me (Geru), Another, Zunniyaki, Skoe, Minpojke and depending on your class other popular pvp players.

We have many clients already, therefore we value discretion alot. None of the boosts will be popular (unless the teamleader kicks the 2 teampartners) because of us. There is nothing we can do if one of the teammembers makes it public though.

Not a single team was reset last season. We only play with dynamic IP which makes it much harder for Blizzard to gather completely safe evidence.

100% of the money has to be paid upfront. I will try to get people that I boosted already to reply here in this thread, other than that I can give away skypecontacts of already boosted clients (if they agree). We do not refund money if the team will get reset (which never happened for any of our teams so far). We can simply not risk wasting our time completely. If you want to be completely safe then you should quit wow for until the season ends.

Currently we offer the following arena services (individual services are available aswell):

2.2k - 100€ (+20€ for not migrating, +20€ for leader, all classes)
    Glad - 400€ (+100€ for not migrating, +100€ for leader, all classes)
    Rank 1 - ~1200€ (not for every class)
    Coachinglessons - 20€ for 30 minutes, 35€ for 60 minutes
    'Playing with a pro' - 25€ per hour if you get us characters, if we have to arrange characters it might take some time and the price goes up to 30€

For 2.2k you will need 470+ iLvl with t1 atleast. For glad and rank 1 you will have to have full gear according to whats possible (right now it is ~482 iLvl).

2.2k boosts will be done within 4 days of the configuration of a team, glad might take the entire season and rank 1 will for sure take the entire season.

[EU] Selling high quality arenaboosts by the best players of europe (only euros)
    wakeupx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, i just want to give you some quick review about that guys!

I bought Gladiator last Season as Warrior (when warrior was completely crap! ) and they seriously managed it to boost my character to gladiator and i got the title too!!!! Communication to the Booster was really nice via Skype chat

After this great Experience i decided to buy a r1 boost this season, good support/communication as always, gonna start soon and i'm sure they will manage it easily if i just take a look at geru's teams

I am really happy about his services and would recommend everybody who wants a boost in europe to choose geru, because he's for sure unopposed the best paladin/rshaman in europe and is in contact with the best players of europe !

maxfx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wonder if that's legit...

Mudkip's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're the most trustable arenaboosters in europe by far. We have big names to lose and as I said you are free to talk to our customers.

Edit: gerunder123 here. Friend gave me this acc ages ago and I'm still autologged on it on my phone lol.