Warning!!!!!! MMOPAWN is associated with gold4account scam GUILD name LOO menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

technostartwiz's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warning!!!!!! MMOPAWN is associated with gold4account scam GUILD name LOO

Warning to all buyers and sellers this company is scamming people left and right, if you have been scammed by gold4account also know as lisa-g4a they are associated with mmopawn.com Do you remember the guild that you gold invited to? It is called LOO. So here is my story as you all have heard for the past two days I have been on the forums talking about that I got scammed for 100k from gold4account Skype name , I was invited to a guild called LOO. Now here is the best part since I have been out of my resources on selling gold on here I decided to sell it to a known site on google.com. Sell WOW gold, Sell FFxi Gil, Sell RS Gold, Sell Rift Plat I got a guild invite to LOO and I was thinking that sounds familiar now i check the logs for the bank and wala i see my character name there depositing 25X4.

So im spreading the bad news to everyone here. These people obviously scammed and then sell gold they seem to have half of a legit service if you go to their site, but be WARNED they have affiliate's that are SCAMMERS.

Warning!!!!!! MMOPAWN is associated with gold4account scam GUILD name LOO