4/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Planetside 2] Max,Light assault health bug [GAMEBREAKING]

Hey, Forgee here! I'm here to share a new exploit i've found. This exploit has made me go 100-0 without any trouble at all. It becomes ALOT more effective with medics and a infinite supply of ammo. Remember this following post is a guide with discussion on how to optimize this exploit to the fullest in the end of the post!. So i'd say the discussion part is the most important

1) Guide
    2) Do's and Don'ts
    3) Discussion

1) Guide
    The concept of the exploit is very easy. When you log out with a max and relogg then you will spawn with a light infi but with the health & armor of a MAX. So this is a ridicolous easy exploit.

Simple guide

Step 1: Pick max when you resupply
    Step 2: Relogg
    Step 3: You are now a light assault with the health and armor of a MAX. But you have been spawned in the warpgate!

2) Do's and Don'ts

DO'S:: You can take any vehicle and ride any vehicle; You can be healed, You can be revived( And still have the MAX health bugg), You can use medical healing( It heals you up almost fully. It is ridicolous), You can still use the fly ability of light assault.

DONT'S : You can't redeploy, You can't regularly deploy on the map, You can't relogg with the armor, You can't resupply, You can't press ins to get to your squad leader, you can't spawn on a spawn beacon.

BEWARE :if you do anything in the DON'T list then you will lose your health&armor from the max bugg.

3) Discussion

Now because you spawn at the warpgate then you have a problem to get to the battlefield but this is easily solved by buying a vehicle of any sort ( Air,Ground) and just going to the battlefield.
    What else can you do? Well since you can get FULL heals of a medic and you can get revived and still have the MAX health so bringing a medic basically takes you from almost unkillable to unbeatable god.

Another good tip when you are alone is buying the medical kit for certs. You buy these for the light assault and the more the merrier! They heal very much and you can take them in battle.
    Durability of being a Max assault - YouTube
    This is the same video as in the start of the video but if you look closely you see me taking up a restoration kit( a syringe).

Now we are getting to the second problem which is a very annoying issue. When you have killed 30 people without a problem then you are out of ammo. This is easily fixed though, just look for ammo packs or bring a engineer friend.
    So what actually kills you? Tanks and rockets basically, whatever easily kills a max also kills you easily but having a medic makes this a non-issue. Enough bullets(30 in the head) or a well-placed underslung grenade will probably drop you.

This was what i have gathered from this and hopefully you'll go and own everyone!

If this has helped anyone then feel free to rep, discuss, bring feedback and ALWAYS share

Have a nice day everyone!
    Last edited by Forgeez; 12-01-2012 at 07:27 PM.

[Planetside 2] Max,Light assault health bug [GAMEBREAKING]
    TechnoKilla's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works +rep
    this is insanely fun when you use a shotgun
    Last edited by TechnoKilla; 12-01-2012 at 10:59 PM.

PlanusSide's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice find lets see what you can do with this ^^

Forgeez's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not quite the surge of interest i thought it would be since it's ridicolous but it's for the better i presume

Krydex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Forgeez View Post
    Not quite the surge of interest i thought it would be since it's ridicolous but it's for the better i presume
    Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I was too busy kicking ASS! Thanks for sharing this