Skill Capped East (25) on Kel'Thuzad Alliance menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ascends's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Skill Capped East (25) on Kel'Thuzad Alliance

Hey guys,

I'm looking to sell the largest/one of the best known guilds on US Alliance because I'm transferring. There are 1000 members, all of which are active within the last 14 days. Cash flow brings in about 10,000 gold per week and there are, on average, about 70 people online at all times. It's a great community and I'd love to keep it, but I can't as I'm transferring. I'm looking for in-game gold/mounts/items that I can transfer with my character. Message me on skype for more details. Skype= "bigdickascends" (don't ask lmao)

Thanks,
    Åscends- Kel'Thuzad
    GM of Skill Capped East

Skill Capped East (25) on Kel'Thuzad Alliance
    Unscrupulous's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just my two copper, that is a very well known guild. I am sure that there are any number of officers who would take the guild into good hands. Especially how to you think this looks for skill-capped? Their guild being sold to a random person who chances are does not pvp? I think you would be much better, #1 not sharing your name on these forums lol and #2 giving it to an officer of the guild who would probably use the guild for its meant purpose - a pvp guild!