Gold on US Mal'Gani Horde, cheap prices 1$ for 1k, better than any competition. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

djtravitrav's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold on US Mal'Gani Horde, cheap prices 1$ for 1k, better than any competition.

Hello, I am looking for buyers on Mal'ganis US, horde side. I had several regular buyers during Cataclysm, but I quit the game and upon returning it seems that many of them have as well. I am looking for some new buyers, any amount, any time.

What I offer:
    1. Cheap prices, cheaper and safer than buying from any Chinese seller. I sell straight up 1$ for 1k. Buy American!
    2. I accept Paypal
    3. I provide an extremely safe and proven method of transferring gold. I invite one of your characters to a guild where you are allowed to withdraw a specified amount of gold. I have never had a negative experience using this method. If you are a repeat customer, you are free to keep that character in the guild to continue to withdraw.
    4. I reward returning customers by offering lower rates on subsequent transactions.

Please contact me on Skype if you are interested in purchasing some gold from me. Happy hunting!

Gold on US Mal'Gani Horde, cheap prices 1$ for 1k, better than any competition.