WTS lvl 90 Pala (PvP/PvE) and 5 lvl 85's acc comes with copy of Diablo 3 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mortonjsy's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS lvl 90 Pala (PvP/PvE) and 5 lvl 85's acc comes with copy of Diablo 3

Good evening,

I've been playing wow now for over 6 years and it's now that time where i need to move on.

On the account i have many vanity items/mounts and titles and a wide array of lvl 85's aswell as a 90 so you can start panda however u want

Below are the chars on the account:

90 human paladin
    85 worgen druid
    85 night elf priest
    85 human mage
    85 human warrior
    85 human hunter
    dk/rogue 75-80

BoA mounts include chopper, netherwing drakes, 3 man mammoth, ICC skeletal dragon plus many many more. Main has epic flying as do the druid and mage. Rest have atleast normal flying.

The paladin has 600 mining/581 engineering and the account has around 20k gold.

I have all the account info ofc as i'm the original account holder.

Any questions feel free to reply or PM me. If you want to chat straight away then my skype name is morty_douchebag so chuck me an add

I know peeps are afraid of scammers... i just want to make some money from the game that took soooo many hours of my life away lol

Hopefully speak to some of you soon :P

WTS lvl 90 Pala (PvP/PvE) and 5 lvl 85's acc comes with copy of Diablo 3