Arena-Tournament account full wrathful all characters, 2500 rating on warrior menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Madsjespersen's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arena-Tournament account full wrathful all characters, 2500 rating on warrior

Hello i stopped playing World of Warcraft awhile ago, and i am currently in a need of money. Therefore i decided to sell my Arena-tournament acc, since it would be stupid just to keep it offline.

I spent around 50 euros on the account, which gives access to wrathful and icc gear to all characters on the account aswell as exotic mounts(invincible mount etc.) only for donators.

On the account you will find a warrior with 2500 rating in 2vs2 and a wrathfuls gladiator tabard equiped. legendaries: warglaives, shadowmourne, ashbringer

here is armory link: Arena-Tournament | Where the Challenge Begins

here you can contact me for more information (skype): mads.jespersen9

also willing to trade for a BF3 product code

IMPORTANT: I got the account back since the acc got scammed by felix.hohner1 (his skype) by contacting AT's staff, this account is now for sale again!
    Last edited by Madsjespersen; 12-07-2012 at 07:44 AM.

Arena-Tournament account full wrathful all characters, 2500 rating on warrior
    Nosty's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen this same thread reposted on multiple OwnedCore accounts.

My question is, why?

nerdtopia's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because he is a scammer i bought this account off him a while ago and he takes your money gives you the account but then he changes the password shortly after and you cant do anything about it and he keeps selling the same account

nagarok's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nerdtopia View Post
    Because he is a scammer i bought this account off him a while ago and he takes your money gives you the account but then he changes the password shortly after and you cant do anything about it and he keeps selling the same account
    Got a friend who bought this exact account aswell!

So dont buy it, seller is a scammer!