Free WoW Coins menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

JSmalt13's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Free WoW Coins

No, this is not a trick nor a scam, nor is it a creation of my own. I am willing to trade some coins for some of your time.

If you are interested in receiving free WoW coins, all you have to do is register on a website (you don't have to use the same details for WoW.. >_>) and complete some small tasks (like watching a video, doing a survey, registering, etc.) and you can then request WoW gold. How it works is simple, whenever you do one of these tasks, the website gets paid, and when the website gets paid it also shares some of that revenue with you, in this case it is with WoW gold. If you are interested, check it out here. You won't be disappointed. I have been with the website for over two years now and have requested many rewards, including WoW gold. If you have any questions please contact me!
    Last edited by JSmalt13; 11-27-2012 at 03:07 PM.

Free WoW Coins