Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[HB][Free] TuanHA Paladin For Ownedcore user

Hello Ownedcore users!

This is my Combat Routine for Honorbuddy that do everything you need on your paladin:

Support all 3 specialization Holy-Protection-Retribution.
    Support ALL botbase BGBuddy, Questing, Grinding.

Enjoy.

This is the FREE version, NO Trading or asking for Donations included

SPECIAL THANKS
    - Stormchasing, Dagradt, Wulf, alxaw and the CLU for advice and support.
    - Mocbar, xSilverdicex, Lulk, elgoblin, aussiemob for making this happen.
    - Stefan, Crazor, Cerbz, HoneyBrew, Mario27, андрей, trumbe, xXxexpertxXx, SethDillard, Lezbro, KieKie, Dumars, iSANTA, maceyp, Wajke, outbreaker123, zeldrak, ephedragold, pronamic, tijj... and the tester team for feature suggestion, rotation optimization, instensive testing and bugs finding.

All you need is a Honorbuddy license and a Paladin level 1-90.

Just download attachment. SVN info also included, you can Right Click => SVN Update. It's the public reposity, no username and password required.

Update: 27 Nov: Add A LOT of wonderful features. Please delete old version and download .zip file before updating using SVN.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by TuanHA; 12-04-2012 at 11:45 AM.

[HB][Free] TuanHA Paladin For Ownedcore user
    TuanHA's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are Recommended Talent and Glyph:

Holy PvE: Mists of Pandaria - Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft Must have Glyph of Beacon of Light
    Holy PvP: Mists of Pandaria - Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft Must have Glyph of Beacon of Light

Protection: Mists of Pandaria - Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft Must equip Shield

Retribution PvE: Mists of Pandaria - Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft
    Retribution PvP: Mists of Pandaria - Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

This combat routine is PvP only?
    No, it's a PvE + PvP combat routine, supporting all 3 spec.

Why the Combat Routine keep using Righteous Fury?
    Righteous Fury used for PvP reason, it make dispeller have hard time to find and dispell your important buff like Divine Plea... Combat Routine will auto cancel it in raid if you are Holy or Retribution to lower your threat level. You can disable it in General Setting.

I'm assigned to heal tank, what should I do?
    Combat Routine have build-in heal priority logic. It will heal target (if below 95%) > Focus (if below 70%) > You (If below 70%) > Everyone else. So just target your tank and set focus on your off tank, Combat Routine will heal them first.

I'm using BGBuddy and the BotBase keep dismount when I'm 40 yard away from target!
    Click Bot Config, Change pull distance form 40 to 10.

Can I use the Non-Recommended Talent and Glyph?
    Combat Routine auto detect talent and glyph then build the best rotation base on what you've selected. So whatever talent and glyph you want, the Combat Routine will use the most out of it.

The Combat Routine is OK but not perfect, will you improve it in the future?
    I used to play on high rank arena (duelist, close to gladiator) and high end raiding as well, I'll keep improving this Combat Routine everyday. Remember to check svn update often!

What the default buff?
    Holy and Protection will buff Blessing of Kings by default, Retribution will buff Blessing of Might by default.
    What if my party member buff Mark of the Wild, Legacy of the Emperor... that replace Blessing of Kings?
    Combat Routine will auto switch to Blessing of Might.
    There also a preferred Blessing of your choice on GUI.

You said the Combat Routine support all 3 Specialization, why I can only see Holy tab?
    To save user from complicated GUI, the Combat Routine only show setting of your current specialization. If you are in Holy, Protection and Retribution tab will auto hide.

What is the Number of Unit to Use AoE Rotation?
    By default in Protection/Retribution GUI, [Number of Unit to Use AoE Rotation] set to 3
    When there are 3 or more mob around you, the Combat Routine use :
    [Hammer of the Righteous] instead of [Crusader Strike]
    [Divine Storm] instead of [Templar's Verdict]
    Note: This apply to PvE only, in PvP, use AoE mean you can not kill anything soon.

What is the Number of Unit to Use Seal of Right?
    By default in Protection/Retribution GUI, [Number of Unit to Use Seal of Right] set to 8
    When there are 8 or more mob around you, the Combat Routine use :
    [Seal of Righteousness] instead of [Seal of Truth]/[Seal of Insight]/[Seal of Justice]
    When there are less than 3 around you, the Combat Routine switch back to:
    [Seal of Truth]/[Seal of Insight]
    Note: This apply to PvE only, in PvP, use AoE mean you can not kill anything soon.

In Holy Spec, how to find the best setting?
    For a healer, there's always a balance between healing done vs mana used.

If you run out of mana half way of the fight => You use mana too fast
    Solution: You need to adjust Combat Routine use less mana intensive spell

If you have 50% mana at the end of the fight => You use mana too slow
    Solution: You need to adjust Combat Routine use more mana intensive spell

If you go out of mana at the end of the fight => Perfect, you don't have to adjust anything.

So what are mana intensive spells?
    Only 3 spell: Holy Radiance, Divine Light, Flash of Light

How do I adjust Combat Routine use more mana intensive spell?
    Simply Adjust Number (for example change Holy Radiance [5] unit below [80] to Holy Radiance [5] unit below [90] | Divine Light Unit below [70] to Divine Light Unit Below [80] | Flash of Light Unit below [50] to Flash of Light Unit Below [60])

How do I adjust Combat Routine use less mana intensive spell?
    Simply Adjust Number (for example change Holy Radiance [5] unit below [80] to Holy Radiance [5] unit below [70] | Divine Light Unit below [70] to Divine Light Unit Below [60] | Flash of Light Unit below [50] to Flash of Light Unit Below [40])

Why don't you adjust it automatically?
    There is no way to adjust it automatically, it depend of how long the fight last, how many spirit you have and other factor like how good your dps are, how many people keep standing on fire...

How do I turn off a spells?
    Uncheck the checkbox or set the value to [0]
    If you don't want the Combat Routine to cast Flash of Light, just change Flash of Light Unit Below to [0]
    If you don't want the Combat Routine to cast Crusader Strike, just uncheck the Crusader Strike check box.

Combat Routine act strange, it do not cast spell that suppose to. How do i fix it?
    Combat Routine need to read your memory to find the best spell to cast at the right time. If it can not ready memory properly, it will act strange.

How do I know Combat Routine read memory correctly?
    If you see a lot of error message like this, that mean Combat Routine can't read memory.
    Code:

[20:09:09.817 D] System.AccessViolationException: Could not read bytes from 01EEBBDE [299]!

How do I fix that issue?
    Run Honorbuddy as Administrator.

What Eternal Flame Blanket Mode exactly?
    Eternal Flame Blanket Mode is to use Eternal Flame heal over time (HOT) as many people as possible in your raid AND put the Beacon of Light on the most injured unit. The 50% of the heal from Eternal Flame will transfer to the Beacon unit. And when u have Eternal Flame on 10+ unit, the transferred heal is just INSANE. Another advantage of this mode is now you can heal people from 60 yard away instead of 40 (because Beacon of Light can cast on unit on 60 yard range instead of unit on 40 yard range like ALL other spell), also the heal depend on holy power so it don't required as much mana as traditional mode. To get the most healing by this mode you HAVE to select talent [Divine Purpose] and HAVE to have 4 pieces PvP Set: When you cast Word of Glory using 3 Holy Power you will gain 1 Holy Power.

Why: Because when Divine Purpose proc, you can Eternal Flame 2 unit (1 with proc and 1 with bonus from PvP set)

But it's PvP gear, why use it in PvE? This mode depend on how many Holy Power you have and not heavyly depending on mana so PvP gear is acceptable.

Why Combat Routine don't cast Repentance?

Repentance use as 2 utilities: To Interrupt Spell and to Crowd Control

On Interrupt Spell: Repentance rarely interrupt a spell because it's a ON GCD and 1.5 sec cast. You just can't interrupt enemy casting a 1.5 sec spell with a 1.5 sec spell + GCD. It's possible to interrupt a 2 or 2.5 sec cast spell but in PvP people rarely use these.

On Crowd Control: Repentance need to make sure enemy not doted and not targeted by friendly unit to cast. If you cast Repentance on unit that doted (warrior Rend for example) the dot will break it instantly. If your friend targeting an enemy and you repentance him, there's a very high chance your friend will break it too. Therefore, to protect a 15 sec Repentance cooldown spell, Combat Routine only use when it make sure it will successfully Crowd Control someone.
    Last edited by TuanHA; 11-26-2012 at 11:22 AM.

TuanHA's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reserved #2

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Tuanha for releasing this here, I'll spec Holy for my paladin Im leveling from 85 just because I've heard so much good things about your CRs'!

MACH9 WoW Services's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha hey Ninja, this is where I've been lately.. using HonorBuddy CR's they are so smart.. not putting PQR down as it's amazing but HonorBuddy can do so much more.

Soapbox's Avatar Legendary Founder of Soapbox Rotations

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cameronmc88 View Post
    Haha hey Ninja, this is where I've been lately.. using HonorBuddy CR's they are so smart.. not putting PQR down as it's amazing but HonorBuddy can do so much more.
    I beg to differ Each one has their ups and downs.

When it comes to straight up raiding and dungeons HB can't hold a candle to a well coded PQR profile.

Not derailing this thread. TuanHa makes some VERY good stuff(though when i was coding WW monks for CLU mine still pulled higher in raids ). But my CLU and HB days are behind me. When i do use HB i use TuanHA, the paid version(for monks). Great Interface, great performance and great options.
    Last edited by Soapbox; 11-26-2012 at 10:25 PM.

LightWave's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you ever thought about making a shaman CC TuanHA.... but thank you for the share

TuanHA's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: 27 Nov: Add A LOT of wonderful features. Please delete old version and download .zip file before updating using SVN.

sed-'s Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    52/151
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    am confused, is this the free version or payed version?

neepz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you TuanHA.

edit: I'm guessing this is the free profile. So it's like the same one on HB forum?
    Last edited by neepz; 11-27-2012 at 12:29 PM.

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sed- View Post
    am confused, is this the free version or payed version?
    What about "HB Free Tuanha Paladin Ownedcore User" dont you understand?

temp123's Avatar Member
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Leeching this now, since I had problems with my old ret routine It wouldnt turn in quests for some reason. I hope all the best questing witht this toy. thanks again for sharing

blacknightlll's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ninjaderp View Post
    there is 2 versions of this profile like they have a free version and a donor version. hes asking what version this is

also tuanHA does this profile support the new "EF" raid healing way? or the donor?

edit found it but now stupid question how do i use it? what does 1-3 mean?
    Last edited by blacknightlll; 11-28-2012 at 01:55 AM.

sed-'s Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    52/151
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ninjaderp View Post
    lulz your a joke, i was simply asking wtf the diff is between this one, vs the free one on hb, or the payed.

shindaustin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +rep to Sed- for asking the right questions.

Actually gotta spread some luv first.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast