(US) - Relentless Gladiator (Rank 1) 90 Hunter! T2 wep! Ilvl473 PvP, Original Owner! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

greatcatsby's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(US) - Relentless Gladiator (Rank 1) 90 Hunter! T2 wep! Ilvl473 PvP, Original Owner!

Level 90 Relentless Gladiator Hunter With T2 WEAPON For Sale!

I'm selling my account with my Relentless Gladiator Hunter who has the new Tier Two Season 12 PvP weapon (Malevolent Gladiator's Longbow) as well as multiple pieces of epic malevolent gladiator gear. This Hunter has been played every day since the start of season 12 and is WEEKS beyond other players as far as PvP gear goes. He absolutely destroys battlegrounds and arena - and with a huge lead on others on his Tier 2 weapon, he's that much more insane.

Relentless Gladiator is a title awarded to the NUMBER ONE TEAM on a battlegroup at the end of season 7. It is IMPOSSIBLE to attain and PERMANENT on this character now.

Hunters are already one of the strongest classes in MoP with beast mastery spec so you can be sure you'll destroy anyone who tries to take you 1 v 1.

The hunter comes with 5k gold and MAX PROFESSIONS.

Jewelcrafting: 600/600

Enchanting: 600/600

I have trained JC with discovery items every day since MoP came out and so I have virtually all gem patterns. Making gold with this character is a joke.

This hunter also has the Destroyer's End title from killing Deathwing and it also has the Field Marshal title from 2300 RBGs. You'll have - NO - problem getting into an RBG group with this character.

Also, I have the Relentless Gladiator's Frost Wyrm from PvP season 7, the ORIGINAL Swift Razzashi Raptor from Zul'Gurub, and the Swift Riding Zhevra and the Obsidian Nightwing mounts from Recruit a Friend. This character has everything you're looking for.

The account also has two 85 alt hunters - one on Korgath, and one on Kez'Thuzad. There is also a 81 human warrior on Kel'thuzad.

The Level 90 hunter and all other characters are immediately transferrable. Furthermore, I'm the original owner of the account and have the security Question and Answer. This account has never before been sold or tampered with in any way.

I will only do this sale through playerauctions.com
    The account sale offer has already been posted here: Rank 1 Relentless Gladiator Hunter FOR SALE! TIER 2 WEAPON ALREADY! ILVL 473 PVP. ORIGINAL OWNER! - (For Sale Offer #71632742) - PlayerAuctions.com - Securely Buy Cheap WoW Accounts with Fast Delivery

(US) - Relentless Gladiator (Rank 1) 90 Hunter! T2 wep! Ilvl473 PvP, Original Owner!