90 Druid 90 priest 85s.GW/HW had acc since 06 zulian tiger rannk 10 vanilla ,replica menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

thamasta's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

90 Druid 90 priest 85s.GW/HW had acc since 06 zulian tiger rannk 10 vanilla ,replica

As the topic states, im selling an account with alot of classes and really good pvp achivements (high warlord etc) and almost 2k arena on several chars, This account is very old, and ive had it since 2006 when i first started on my hunter so i got alot of memories with this tunes

The druid got fulll pvp with 3 pieces conquest parts and more to come. he also got loads of cool titles from pvp and pve. and achiements dated from the tme it was hard to get.

Priest got contender set and need some more prepare for arena/rbgs ive also got the sergeant major title from vanilla

86x Hunter : Vanilla knight kaptain rank and old high warlord replica set. alot of Hks as this char was made in 2006

85 rogue: High warlord rbg rank and some arena

85 Warrior: nothing more to add, only that his on stormscale horde. alll others are on ragnaros horde/ally

85 DK with some arena achivements

got loads of cool mounts like the zulian tiger, sandstone drake. req a friend mount etc

Add me on skype for a nice chat and much more information and for sure a ingame look! just bought 30 days for selling it

Bid are accepted here too, scrub bids will be ignored "Bailhaild" on skype. prefer scandinavian but not needed, you WILL pay first! im willing to use a middleman at yours cost.

SCAMMERS can piss off!! i know every trick in the book so /shoo

Forgot to add i also got every information on the battlenet account and the wow account binded to it. even picture ID of myself!
    Happy bidding

90 Druid 90 priest 85s.GW/HW had acc since 06 zulian tiger rannk 10 vanilla ,replica