90 Warrior + 3 85 + 3 80s menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

BenWins's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

90 Warrior + 3 85 + 3 80s

Selling my WoW account

What am I selling: 90 Human Female Warrior. 85 Human Male Warlock. 85 Human Female Rogue. 85 Night Elf Female Druid.
    Original Ownership: I have been the original owner since Vanilla
    Region: EU (The 90s / 85s are on Grim Batol EU, there are also another 2 level 80s on Kilrogg EU - Horde and 1 level 80 on Darksorrow - Alliance)

Account Description: Achievements - 2.2k in Arena and RBG. 2246 current rating in RBG.
    Mounts - I have 37 mounts, including some nice ones like the Mechano Chopper and the Headless Horsemans Mount. I also have two recruit a friend mounts
    the 2 person rocket, and the Zebra. I have included screen shots of all the mounts I have below.
    Pets - 70+ pets including lots of rare pets like Murkimus the Gladiator, Vampiric Batling (only available for 1 week in BC), Clockwork Gnome and lots of
    others, I've got all the pets I own screen shot'd below.
    Titles - My Warrior has the RBG titles up to Marshal (2.2k) and I nearly have the "of the Alliance" title (got 95k honor kills). Also have all the achievements
    for Arena Master except for 5v5. My Warlock has the Rival Title
    Vanity Stuff - My Warrior has the Wrathful Gladiator Tabard only available with 2.3k 3v3 Rating in s8 and is no longer in the game. I have absolutely loads
    of archaeology rares that do various things. I have loads of tabards. Some of my characters are from Vanilla (like my paladin) and so I have
    things like Tabard of the protector which was only available at the dark portal on the opening of BC.
    Professions - My Warrior has max level Blacksmithing and max level inscription aswell as max level Archeology. My Warlock has 450 JC and
    Blacksmithing for sockets.
    Heirlooms - I have almost every single heirloom in the game. I even have the Spear of Xuen and Mogu trinket from Archeology.
    Gold - I have 30k on my Warrior and various amounts on other characters not sure how much.

Screenshots: Here is an album with all of them: ImageShack Album - 19 images

Payment: PayPal. I'm not sure what the going rate is for accounts I've never sold one before. I'm quitting any way and want to get some money out of it. So just give me an offer and I might say yes.

90 Warrior + 3 85 + 3 80s