★★★PETER★★★Hand-Powerleveling chars and professions★CHEAP★SAFE★NO BOTS★1-90 Cheap!★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Patlos's Avatar Master Sergeant Powerleveling Service CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

★★★PETER★★★Hand-Powerleveling chars and professions★CHEAP★SAFE★NO BOTS★1-90 Cheap!★

NEW!!! Doing LFR runs all parts with your characters !!! all parts of LFR 8€ !!! (one char)

If you want any other type of leveling just contact me and we can make deal.

Why choose my service?
    - 100% that your acc will be safe
    - not using programs or any bots just addons
    - you can play on your account when Iam offline (sleep or in gym)
    - saving all good looking transmoq items for you if they drop or from quests
    - if i finish leveling there will be always some golds for you like when I level your character to 90 there will be like 4-5k golds
    - playing on your acc is just like playing on my acc i enjoy every character i level for you
    - when i level your character to 90 u will get golds/mounts/transmoq items/off spec items/glyphs/dual spec and even more

If i'm not online at least leave me a message here on forum what do you need.

POSITIVE FEEDBACK :
    Originally Posted by Dotfixx View Post
    I bought a service from lvl 84-90 on sunday evening. He started leveleling monday morning, and played for 8+ hours per day. He answers within secounds when he plays, so if I told him I was going to cap or anything, he logged out instantly. He is a kind person, with alot of qualitys. He leveled the professions he could while leveling, while he put the mats and stuff he didn't need on AH. He was quick with the handleveling and did a really good job.
    I've read that people say he takes care of the account, just like it was his own, and he really does. When the account was lvl 90, he transmogged the gear, gemmed what could be gemmed for a cheap price and made the account good to go for me.
    I've bought from alot of sellers here the past 3-4 months, and I've not even been arsed to vrite a comment. Why? Since all of they do what they should and what I expect, but this guy, he does what he should do, alot more and way more than I expected. If i'm going to buy anything from honor/leveling again, it will definetly be from this guy.

+ THE PRICES ARE WAY BETTER THAN ALMOST EVERYONE!!

And yes, he really is doing everything by hand. I can tell by his patterns, his quests and what he does between the quests. 100% safe to buy from this guy!
    Originally Posted by Blacklox View Post
    Very good service, I've ordered 60 - 90 from him. He leveled it really fast.
    Communication was great, I can really recommend his services
    Originally Posted by Errolol View Post
    Just used this guy for leveling my hunter 80-90.

Very friendly and nice guy, leveled quick and updated daily.

RECOMMENDED.
    Originally Posted by wowette View Post
    I am interested in leveling a character from 84 to 90 and gearing it in HC dungeons. I'll send you a PM.

Edit:
    I ordered the leveling and gearing package, and I'm really impressed. Peter not only got to the gear requirements; he added some extra ilvl bonuses on the way (i.e. several epics)! He was very professional and looked after my account like he would look after his own account. He played during reasonable hours, so nobody in my guild could tell that this was a powerleveling service. The only difference is that everyone envied how quickly my toon was gaining experience.

If you need somebody to level your toons, contact Peter. You won't regret it at all.
    Originally Posted by hoodstomp View Post
    Hey, I've ordered 85 - 90 from him. He leveled it really fast, was very nice on skype and kept me updated on the progress.

I can really recommend his services .
    Originally Posted by Nidar View Post
    He equiped my mage from ilvl 430 to 463 and my pala from ilvl 430 to 467 both together in about 4 days. Awesome!

Originally Posted by Jedlicka View Post
    He did for my Shaman 463ilvl like in 4 days good ! and safe! thanks (also he farmed for me some parts of transmoq gear)
    Originally Posted by eXp0 View Post
    Ordered 87 to 90 as I just got soooo bored and he finished it for me in a speedy time, was a great guy to have on my account ( watched him to make sure it was by hand and indeed it was a human on the other end) so I'll be back here again to order! , legit skillz

Originally Posted by Wiebbe View Post
    Only one word can describe how they did the ilvl 463 upgrade. Wow! Within 48 hours my in quest greens decked paladin went from ilvl 420 to ilvl 463! Greatest and fastest service ever.
    Originally Posted by Wiebbe View Post
    I ordered a levelup from 80-90 and herbalism to 600. Great communication, if i wanted to log on all i had to do was give a quick message on Skype.
    Great service! I'm so pleased I just ordered the iLVL gear upgrade to 463 after the leveling.
    Originally Posted by Kaidos View Post
    2nd time i ordered from him and once again im impressed. nice and friendly guy + fast leveling.. 10/10 would order again!
    Originally Posted by lantus View Post
    Bought Pandaria Loremaster from him, finished it in a day. Good seller
    Originally Posted by hahqq View Post
    Awesome job! Really fast!
    Originally Posted by jrbizzle View Post
    ordered leveling 86-90 was done in two days. Communication was great. Thanks.
    Originally Posted by Giefmuffins View Post
    Used him before he posted here. He played nicely around my raid times. Took him roughly 20 hours of /played to level (didnt look at what i had beforehand so its a estimate)

Forums wont let me +rep or i would of
    Originally Posted by binliner View Post
    legit dude done a few deals with him also nought an account
    Originally Posted by flip- View Post
    Great guy, I ordered a Rogue from Level 1-90. It took him about 2 Weeks (Gametime 4 Days and 14 hours). It was indeed handmade, I often talked to him and he answered quickly. He is very cheap! I vouche for him, definitly! Maybe I make another order
    Originally Posted by binliner View Post
    such a boss...lvled 2 chars for me from 85-90 for 24 euro and did my warrior from 87-90 for free!
    Originally Posted by Nikk0z View Post
    Great service, he did 86-88 on my warrior, flawless. Thanks, +rep!
    Originally Posted by Kubiskoho View Post
    Very good service, I paid him first and he did my rogue 85-90 along with herbalism and mining, extremely fast too
    Originally Posted by Predom View Post
    I Ordered 43-90 from Peter and his group and i must say i'm impressed! it makes a difference to me being able to talk with the person who was leveling my account and having them being able to talk back to me in real time about what they personally are doing on the account! The speed was fast! even over the holiday season where i know the leveler was spending quite a bit of time with family and friends. Great service and great guys! I'd recommend this service for anyone who's looking for SAFE and FAST powerleveling from real people,

-Kevin
    Originally Posted by WaZouNeT View Post
    I ordered several powerleveling with him. Fast, friendly, able to discuss with skype, it adapts to the playing schedules person who has the account.
    Really good
    Originally Posted by tayle View Post
    nice guy took him 11 days to do a 1-90 on a undead rogue he said it was gonna take 5 days but maybe he was busy wow isnt life soo luckily im laidback and not too fussed thanks for the service i would buy again....
    Originally Posted by Kubiskoho View Post
    I ordered 85-90 from Peter once again and still, it's fast reliable and without any problems. He kept me updated on skype, about what's going on what level is he etc. Great service, will order stuff again.
    Last edited by Patlos; 05-31-2014 at 10:28 AM.

★★★PETER★★★Hand-Powerleveling chars and professions★CHEAP★SAFE★NO BOTS★1-90 Cheap!★
    Giefmuffins's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Used him before he posted here. He played nicely around my raid times. Took him roughly 20 hours of /played to level (didnt look at what i had beforehand so its a estimate)

Forums wont let me +rep or i would of

binliner's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    legit dude done a few deals with him also nought an account

flip-'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great guy, I ordered a Rogue from Level 1-90. It took him about 2 Weeks (Gametime 4 Days and 14 hours). It was indeed handmade, I often talked to him and he answered quickly. He is very cheap! I vouche for him, definitly! Maybe I make another order

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online again.

binliner's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    such a boss...lvled 2 chars for me from 85-90 for 24 euro and did my warrior from 87-90 for free!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was a good trade with u again thanks

z1tecH's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added you to skype

z1tecH's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got an arrange with my priest 86 -> 90 for 13 euro.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by z1tecH View Post
    got an arrange with my priest 86 -> 90 for 13 euro.
    Well my friend finished ur Priest and u didnt pay him yet and ignoring him on skype...so

Edit :z1tecH is scammer...
    Last edited by Patlos; 12-06-2012 at 03:55 AM.

Nikk0z's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great service, he did 86-88 on my warrior, flawless. Thanks, +rep!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online now and have a time for leveling add me.

Kubiskoho's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very good service, I paid him first and he did my rogue 85-90 along with herbalism and mining, extremely fast too

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    don't have anything this week I'm free

Thanks G/R