B.Net for sale - Twink items, 2 level 25 guilds, 6 F2Ps, ten 70s, etc menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Iaccidentallytwink's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/16
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

B.Net for sale - Twink items, 2 level 25 guilds, 6 F2Ps, ten 70s, etc

Selling my Battle.net. I need a life, and I need money for when I move to Florida.

• TEN level 70 characters on a single account on a single realm. Every single class except Monk. Ranging from a full geared Tazik Rogue and an FC Druid to an honor geared toon that needs the rest of his gear.
    • ONE level 24 character on the same account. Hunter. Missing just Wristbands. Petrols***** +32 equipped.
    • ONE level 16 twink Rogue. Includes Assassin's Blade with the extremely rare enchant Fiery Blaze.
    • TWO level 60 characters on Mal'Ganis. One semi-geared Warrior and another Hunter.
    • FOUR F2P toons, including the first F2P in the world to get the Hallowed Title. Fully geared Hunter, half-loomed Shaman, naked Priest, and a Warlock.
    • TWO F2P toons, one of a kind. Panda Priest and Shaman. Both Alliance, and have Horde only items that no one else has (Priest has Garrosh's Pardon and Merger Boots and ALL Horde Tabards. Shaman has +20 Mana chest enchant).
    • TWO level 25 guilds. One is on Spinebreaker-Horde, the other on AeriePeak-Horde.
    • Over 300 rare, hard to find, and generally uncommon twink items ranging through every single bracket.

Keep offers in this thread unless you have a serious offer that you'd like to discuss in private.

You must be a long-time member and at least a contributor for me to consider any offer by you.
    Last edited by Iaccidentallytwink; 11-26-2012 at 12:30 AM.

B.Net for sale - Twink items, 2 level 25 guilds, 6 F2Ps, ten 70s, etc
    XGamerX's Avatar Banned Powerleveling and Unbanning Expert CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want it.. but sadly I am not a contrib
    sorry

pmb116's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What items do you have.

Iaccidentallytwink's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/16
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pmb116 View Post
    What items do you have.
    My account is currently inactive but maybe I could get some time soon to post them.