90 Druid menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Thread: 90 Druid

Hotttshot34's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

90 Druid

I'm new to this forum site but not new to world of Warcraft. I have been playing since 2006, but its time to move on. I'm looking for someone that would truly appreciate all the time and effort I have put into my character. I am the original owner and creator of the account and I can prove it. I have an alliance 90 worgen Druid feral tank and also 7 other 70+ lvl toons. He's 472 ilvl. And has over 130 mounts, 110 pets, over half of all total achievements in game completed, and over $50,000 gold. This is not a scam or fake. Serious seller. Please text or email me if your a serious buyer, 616-528-4937. Thank you for looking.

90 Druid
    Watcher's Avatar Former Staff CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    37/58
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a section on this forum just for selling your acccount World of Warcraft Buy Sell Trade The sticky on top. Sell acccount Eu or US. Take it to there please.

Hotttshot34's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My bad. Post moving..Mods please Delete