Looking for cheap gold on WoW servers [EU] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

johncenayoucantseeme's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for cheap gold on WoW servers [EU]

Hello I'm buying WoW gold on all the EU servers
    , i can pay with paypal since I'm verified!!!! so its my own account, but you must give the gold first before I transfer the the money to your paypal accoutn since i dont want to get scammed i heard a lot of scammers around here so i dont trust anyone. but yea i just want cheap gold so i can buy mounts and complete my achievments!!!!

sorry for bad english, plz post on this thread! ty

my skype is: rico.nanas

edit: Some guy just add me because he wanted me to pay first and i clearly state i wont go first, good luck trying to scam me and not being able to read my thread and then you talk trash to me! pfff
    Last edited by johncenayoucantseeme; 11-17-2012 at 04:20 PM.

Looking for cheap gold on WoW servers [EU]
    ekaydirma's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can I trust you then? I was scammed by someone like your type. He got the gold and didnt send the money?

But someone who has no feedbacks like you, first sent the money to me and then i give him the gold. If someone wants to be a reliable buyer, s/he must first give the money to take feedback.

Note: Your first message on forum.