WTS EU WoW account - 90 MONK and 6 85's! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Darvidluiz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS EU WoW account - 90 MONK and 6 85's!

As the title states i am trying to sell my WoW EU account. I aren't looking for much and i will sell cheap!

Let me start by saying i have an ID Scan for proof that will be handed over once i receive the money!

Brief overview of account:

90 Monk - Horde
    85 Warlock - Horde
    85 Mage - Horde
    85 Hunter - Horde
    85 Warrior - Horde
    85 Priest - Horde
    85 Rogue - Alliance

Since MoP I have only levelled a Monk and it has decent gear. I can show ALL the characters in game if required and armory's will be given over skype/msn!

Monk Information!

Item Level 472 Tank gear and 472 DPS gear, some healing pieces as well that i'm collecting!

Professions
    - 600 Mining and 600 Engineering!

Epic Flying mount!

Exalted reputation with order of the cloud serpent

2x Cloud Serpent mounts - Including Crimson Cloud Serpent which you get from completing "Glory of the Pandaria Hero" achievement!

Red Flying Cloud mount - Earned from collecting lorewalkers items around Pandaria!

All my other characters are basically well geared at 85. I used to play my warlock at 85 mainly which has 2.2k Arena and 2.2k RBG rating which means it has earned the "General" Title!

For more information please add me on Skype/MSN

Skype - beanymattd
    MSN - [email protected]

Thanks!

WTS EU WoW account - 90 MONK and 6 85's!