WTB/WTT Want Spectral Tiger Cub, Offer gold or X-Treme Nether Rocket Mount(epic one) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

H4x0rAbdullah's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTB/WTT Want Spectral Tiger Cub, Offer gold or X-Treme Nether Rocket Mount(epic one)

Hello, I do want to buy this wow battle pet, named Spectral Tiger cub with is obtained from TCG. I can pay either with gold or trade it for my Nether Rocket Extreme (epic red one) (in this case you'll only have to lvl up a char to 20 to use it to you account and you don't need to transfer it to other realms etc.). Anyway, I'm on the server Tarren Mill EU (Horde) (you don't have to be on this server since you can send battle pets thought servers). If you are willing to trade your spectral tiger cub for my mount or willing to sell it for a fair price, post here or send me a PM.

WTB
    Item name: Spectral Tiger Cub
    Item type: Battle pet
    Payment Method: WOW ingame
    Payment Amount: X-Nether rocket (It's the epic one can't remember the exactly name atm xD) or gold, (but then you'll probably have to wait untill I've sold the mount)
    Info on it: .....
    Pictures: ......
    Last edited by H4x0rAbdullah; 11-14-2012 at 07:26 AM. Reason: misstype

WTB/WTT Want Spectral Tiger Cub, Offer gold or X-Treme Nether Rocket Mount(epic one)