WTS Level 25 Guild on Mal'Ganis, Mug'Thol and Illidan, And Honorbuddy Codes menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

badazztanker's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Level 25 Guild on Mal'Ganis, Mug'Thol and Illidan, And Honorbuddy Codes

I also have all my honorbuddy keys for sale. I want $100.00 for the guild on Mal'Ganis, it has 8 tabs, 211,1103G and I want $100 for the guild on Illidan, 7 Tabs, Full of ore and herb with 81,000G give or take and the guild on Mug Thol is only $60.00 with only 5 Tabs and 43,316 Gold.
    I am willing to sell all very cheap. I have plenty of honorbuddy codes for sale as again I do not farm anymore.
    I also have 10 Unmerged wow accounts of mine, personal accounts from the glider days, so no risk of ban only $10.00 Each.

If you read my other post, I do not have time to farm gold anymore so I am selling my guilds, codes and unmerged wow accounts.

contact me on my skype chickensgobocboc
    Last edited by badazztanker; 11-14-2012 at 06:38 AM.

WTS Level 25 Guild on Mal'Ganis, Mug'Thol and Illidan, And Honorbuddy Codes
    flashburn's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any of the unmerged accounts got anything worth having ach or mount / pet wise?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really do not know, they where never raided on or anything like that, there old farmer accounts of mine. I honestly can't answer than, I think a couple have like low rank vanilla ranks like scout ect.

I do know one of the Nightelf Hunters has the solid white tiger before the armor was added to the epic mounts.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by flashburn View Post
    Any of the unmerged accounts got anything worth having ach or mount / pet wise?
    With your reputation, I would be more than happy to give you 1 account so you can check it for yourself and can notice there legit and will not get banned. I just found the excel doc with all my old accounts in it and never merged even when scroll of ress came out because I do not farm anymore.