0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Memory Editing general questions

Hey, I have some questions about memory editing overall.

First, let me just state that, although I'm pretty good at computers and have worked quite a bit with programming languages, I know little to nothing on memory editing. My bases are pretty bad, but I did make my own research, I have an idea of what I'm talking about, and any answer you may have for me is welcome, and if I don't understand everything, I'll try to look as best as I can for info online before asking.

Anyway, on to the questions.

I have a few theories that I'd like to test regarding dupes and such. However, I only have 1 account to test this on, and I really don't feel like getting banned on it, that wouldn't be cool at all. I do know that the Warden scans for memory hacks and such, and that I can be insta-banned for it, this is why I'm asking this, so here goes.

I was told it is possible to obfuscate the Warden, and have some kind of safety, kind of like bypassing it. Is this possible in any way?

Second, could freezing packets trigger the Warden at all, and will I be safe as long as I don't edit anything? This is really the most important question, since my theories revolve aorund that. So, is freezing memory portions safe, or should I stay out of it?

Thanks for your time, and if I said something stupid or out of place, I am sorry, like I said, I'm really new to all this memory editing scene.

Cheers.

Memory Editing general questions
    illestD3's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, I have some extra account #'s if you are really able to get a dupe trick working I will hook you up for R&D purposes, and you dupe me up a few 100 mil