0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PQR - BattleGround Bot

Well today i decided to make a bot to do some bg's for me while i afk abit.

PQR (PQR - Rotation Bot) have many usefull ways to be used, and this is just yet a proof of concept.

WHAT BOT DOES:
    -Auto Start logging the chat as soon as you enter the bg, and stop when bg end. This way u can see if someone was talking about you to report. (NEW FEATURE)
    -Queue and Requeue always the first option in pvp frame. ex: (Random BG) or low lvl's (Warsong)
    -Auto Accept when queue is ready.
    -Auto Release if dead.
    -Auto Mount. (will always mount ur second mount, if you only have 1 mount just change the "2" to "1" in the code: ("CallCompanion("MOUNT",2)")
    -Auto Select nearest friend player and follow him around. If player is far away will try to select the other one closest.
    -If your dead will not follow anyone, so u dont leave the gv area, so you can respawn there.
    -Auto Leave bg's after alliance or horde wins, no wait time. Insta leave for faster bg's.

TODO:
    -Might implement a check to change to a fighting profile when in combat. (so you dont look so much a bot)
    -Your ideas.

HOW TO USE IT:
    -Create a new rotation for ur class. And uncheck the requirement for combat.
    -Create a new profile.
    -Create a new ability and past this code inside it.

Code:
    AND IT´S GONE
    -Click Save.
    -Add the new ability to the rotation
    -Set that new rotation in PQR.
    -Press the hotkey in game.
    -PROFIT.
    Last edited by GRB; 11-20-2012 at 02:45 AM. Reason: DONT WANT TO RUIN PQR, sorry guys
    Stay Safe, Zero Latency, Play the Game!

PQR - BattleGround Bot
    MyNewName's Avatar Banned I Suck At This CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If this works my old lady owes you head. Testing will report back

MyNewName's Avatar Banned I Suck At This CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    made the new ability. set it in the rotation(at top) reloaded the profile. Clicked my hotkey. Did not q me
    EDIT:OK got it to work.

1. Ques way to many times way to fast.
    2. Very glitchy on the follow, hard to mount when your target leaves. Maybe implement a PQR follow script.
    3. Trys to follow living targets when dead. NOT GOOD
    4. Attempts to release like 4-5 times causing multiple loading screens.
    5. Combat follow=TURD

+rep for the effort and i look forward to seeing future work in this direction...
    Last edited by MyNewName; 11-12-2012 at 02:53 AM.

attackruby's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another addition i would mention is with the ("CallCompanion("MOUNT",2)") - Make sure your number 2 mount is a ground mount, atleast summonable in a BG. If not change it to the correct number you want. so like he said, if you want the fourth mount in your list, the number would be ("CallCompanion("MOUNT",4)")

GRB's Avatar Established Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by crackmycrock View Post
    made the new ability. set it in the rotation(at top) reloaded the profile. Clicked my hotkey. Did not q me
    EDIT:OK got it to work.

1. Ques way to many times way to fast.
    2. Very glitchy on the follow, hard to mount when your target leaves. Maybe implement a PQR follow script.
    3. Trys to follow living targets when dead. NOT GOOD
    4. Attempts to release like 4-5 times causing multiple loading screens.
    5. Combat follow=TURD

+rep for the effort and i look forward to seeing future work in this direction...
    1- PQR check for all the abilitys every 50ms, you can change that in ur PQR setting, max is 1000ms = 1sec, theres no other way to do it, unless xelper change it.But then when i implement the part were bot change to combat mode, will be a problem.
    2-How glitch? working pretty fine here, and if the target leaves target is auto clear so it can selectother target.
    3-Will change that ASAP.
    4-Same problem as explained in (1).
    5-Will implement what i said in (1).

Thanks for the report crackmycrock.

Originally Posted by attackruby View Post
    Another addition i would mention is with the ("CallCompanion("MOUNT",2)") - Make sure your number 2 mount is a ground mount, atleast summonable in a BG. If not change it to the correct number you want. so like he said, if you want the fourth mount in your list, the number would be ("CallCompanion("MOUNT",4)")
    Mount 2 will always be a ground mount. Unless you have more then 1 water mount, like the sea something. Thats why i choosed the 2 mount, since my first mount is the water one.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE:
    -Changed the code, so now if ur a ghost, ur not targetting or following anyone.
    -Changed if target far away reselect other target

P.S - About the stop following a unit is not possible (or at least i didnt found it) to do it with lua code.

Nordlicht's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, GRB. Would be nice to realize the following:
    When target is mounted, player mounts too. When it isn't or target dismounted for battle or smth, player dismounts and starts to cast some helpful spell, for example some kind of healing or some shield, anything that would make the target not to be so angry about player's annoying following. Also, we shoud be able to choose the spell ourselves by typing the spell ID somewhere in the code or somehow else. For example for my paladin I would like to spam the Sacred Shield on my target when we're dismounted. The target will think "Oh, another f*cking following bot! Well...at least he's doing something useful for me."
    How's idea? Is it realizable?

Huntforfun's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    def implment some sort of thing for combat or else u get kciked almost instantly

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nordlicht View Post
    Hello, GRB. Would be nice to realize the following:
    When target is mounted, player mounts too. When it isn't or target dismounted for battle or smth, player dismounts and starts to cast some helpful spell, for example some kind of healing or some shield, anything that would make the target not to be so angry about player's annoying following. Also, we shoud be able to choose the spell ourselves by typing the spell ID somewhere in the code or somehow else. For example for my paladin I would like to spam the Sacred Shield on my target when we're dismounted. The target will think "Oh, another f*cking following bot! Well...at least he's doing something useful for me."
    How's idea? Is it realizable?
    Im currently implementing something like that, more sort of a rotation changer for when in combat and for when out of combat. Just wait for some updates from my side.

Originally Posted by Huntforfun View Post
    def implment some sort of thing for combat or else u get kciked almost instantly
    Not actually true, running this for almost 24h now, and not 1 single report so far, much less likelt a kick. But still im implementing a rotation changer for when in combat and out of combat. But its gona be hard to please all, since if its a rotation changer means u need other profile for ur class. and theres no lvling profiles. But wait for an update, im thinking on doing some sort of AIO class rotation.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to inform that finally finished my class combat function. No matter what class you are, what spec, what race, now you will always cast spells based on your class. Its in alpha state, but with some ideas, and some more testing i can see this turn out a really great way to be the next leveling profiles, since it auto add spells you learn from level to level into the rotation.

P.S - After a few tests, it works as intended, but still way 2 buggy. At least no1 will report you for afk anymore :P

P.S.2 - UPDATE - now its simply perfect, no matter ur class, or spec. If you are a healer, you will heal ur friends, and cast spells on them. If ur a dps you cast spells on ur enemys. doesnt even matter if its ranged or melee, its just answome. No more report for afk, and no1 will say ur a bot. This is getting pretty close to be released for the battleground bot, and for lvling profiles. The diference between them is that on leveling profiles, you select a target, and on battleground bot, it auto select for you.
    Last edited by GRB; 11-15-2012 at 08:38 AM. Reason: update

Kinky's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty awesome GRB! Keep it up.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mentally View Post
    Pretty awesome GRB! Keep it up. :)
    Thanks mom ;)

Well after a few tests, realized that my new functions are more or less effective.
    - This is, if ur a caster or a hunter, ur fine, since u can cast/attack from range, way less efective for melees, couse theres no way PQR/LUA will move your char to a ranged enemy.
    - Second downside, is that if u have spells that have no usefull at all, it will cast them anyway. ex:("tryed on my lock, it will cast soulstone,create healthstone,etc...") theres alot of way to remove them,but then it will be a profile for specific classes, and what im trying to achieve here, is an AIO profile that level with your char.
    - For leveling profiles, its just amazing, but for pvp its not that WOW WTF IS THIS. Altho at least no1 can report you for afk, since ur helping in fights, casting spells, and attacking enemys, or buffing/healing/protecting ur team mates.
    - Still need more testing, and prolly should ask for some help, since 2 heads think better then one.

TIME FOR A BREAK

Minxylol's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could you post what you have now? Or share the code to change profiles when you're in combat (and target people hopefully)

Thanks alot for your work, what you have so far is amazing

Kebban's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cant seem to get this to work. I do all the steps but it doesn't even queue by iteslf or do anything. Mind making a youtube vid explainin? :/

SoD53's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, dunno how the code should be, when I want to change the Profile when I´m infight.... how can I do this?

Thanks in advance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast