(HORDE!) Boosts! Heroic dungeon boosts, soon to be heroic raid boosts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

zarawut's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(HORDE!) Boosts! Heroic dungeon boosts, soon to be heroic raid boosts

Hello OwnedCore!

HORDE ONLY

Me and my friends have began starting to sell boosts in MoP. I've never tried to sell through OwnedCore before, as usually it was done for in-game gold. However, with the new cross realm inviting possibilities, we can now sell for real money.

Paypal will be the only payment method accepted.

So now that the boring stuff is out of the way, here's why you should buy with us and what we are currently offering! (THIS WILL BE UPDATED TO HEROIC RAIDS EVENTUALLY!)

We are a core group of players who have been playing together for a very long time. Previously a world ranked top 30 25 man heroic raiding guild, we are now raiding 10 man and have already cleared Mogushan Vaults on heroic, keep an eye out for when that gear will become available.

What we offer:

ALL 9 MoP Heroic Dungeon runs fully cleared, all gear and items to you, in less than 2 hours. - Price: 40 euro
    ALL 9 MoP Heroic Dungeon runs fully cleared, all gear and items to you, including every achievement in every dungeon, in less than 3 hours. - Price: 90 euro

Silver Mode Challenge fully completed, granting you a new mount and pet. This may take a few days and will require us to have access to your account to be able to do it. Price: 140 euro

Mogu'shan Vaults Fully Cleared on Heroic, All and any items you request to you. - COMING SOON! But you may feel free to offer what you'd be willing pay already.

MSN: [email protected]

I realize that I have no reputation or trading history on OwnedCore. However, I registered a very long time ago and have lurked ever since, and I'd be willing to add you to real ID and show you my gear before hand, so you can see we're legit.

Thank you!

Please ask away if you have any questions, I will update this thread with when we are selling ilvl 502/509 heroic gear from the new instances. (Should be a few weeks!)

(HORDE!) Boosts! Heroic dungeon boosts, soon to be heroic raid boosts
    zarawut's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buuuuuuuump!