[Private] Legit Hand-done leveling service 1-90 (US only) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

omnipotency328's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Private] Legit Hand-done leveling service 1-90 (US only)

Now offering safe and legit hand done leveling service 1-90 from a REAL player

I'm a normal player just like you, looking to make extra bucks from gaming habbit.

When I'm leveling for you, your account security comes first. I live in the states, so I'm not one of those website who levels your account using bots or hacks from outside of the country which will put your account at risk of permenant bans.

My service has the minimal risk, close to zero.

Currently I'm only doing leveling jobs, which includes:
    1-90
    1-80
    80-90
    85-90

I'm only taking orders for US/Canada region accounts, it is better to protect your account.

Price for each service is negotiable, I only accept paypal - Payment Owed method.
    You must pay first before I start the job.
    During the leveling process, if your account is damaged in anyway, you'll be given full refund. (Void if you interrupt the leveling service, unless we speak about it beforehand)
    Before I start the job, we may talk about times when I do each leveling session if you feel like logging in and play like normal. (This is risky because of ip swapping)
    If you have any questions, feel free to contact me through pm, replying here, or reaching me on skype.
    You may contact me through Skype - Omnipotency1

Thank you for checking me out, If you have any other questions feel free to ask!
    If you like my work, please feel free to tell a friend, or give my post a bump! Thanks!

Referral link - Selling Legit AH flipping Blackrock Horde Gold:
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...orde-gold.html (Private Seller, USA Blackrock [Horde] Gold)

[Private] Legit Hand-done leveling service 1-90 (US only)