Sell everything i have @ WoW menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Axxaz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sell everything i have @ WoW

Hey guys ! I know i never sold nothing to anyone , but i think it's time to try .
    So , let me explain i sell everything i got about wow for a little donation on a game , not more than 25USD cause i know they aren't that awesome ! So the price u decide !
    I sell some wow designs, registration page and what i have with FULL COPYRIGHTS , that means after u purchased them i will send all of them via Skype , Msn and u can edit them how u want and put u the author in them !!
    I assure you i am not a scammer , i don't want to troll . I am very serious and i don't want to harm anyone !
    That's a interface page

Credits to EvilSystem for Textures
    I also sell a registration page that i released before but that comes with any design like a bonus , added from me

I have also done a site , for leveling offers or so

I also sell a World of Warcraft themed audio player -non coded- but for full rights

And i have done also a wow template but i don't know if it's nice but anyways...

I know that they aren't so special that's why i am about to sell ALL of them only for 25 USD donation on a game.
    So if u want contact me via skype
    axxaz.whocares
    I do not own anything from website photos , all copyrights goes to the creator.
    The WoW Images can be changed after i send them to you !

Sell everything i have @ WoW
    Axxaz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    THEY ARE 5 USD single !