0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Question] Leveling with a Bot 80-90

I am using a recovered WotLK account to bot in Pandaria, but as the character I am using is only level 80 all I can do is open water fish in remote locations. It works just fine for my purposes.

I want to level it to 90 so I can get Angler's rep and do cooking token turn in's, and maybe some bot gathering, but I don't have time right now to put in three days of work getting it to 90.

Is there a bot out there (paid or otherwise), that can help me level from 80-90 and maybe even herb/mine at some point in the future?

I have looked around, but I have not used anything past a fishing bot. I was looking at HonorBuddy, but people seem unsatisfied with it lately. And I haven't heard enough about any other bots to want to try them.

From what I understand, to level from 80-90 I would need a BG/instance bot or a bot with questing profiles?

Halp:confused:

[Question] Leveling with a Bot 80-90
    waisosrs's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    May want to check out Lazybot (http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...s-updates.html (LAZYBOT support thread, Q&A, requests and updates)) Its free and works really well, and can use for mining, herbing later on after 90.

Succubuzz's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally have no problems with Honorbuddy, but i also rarely have it running for more than 6-8 hours at a time, it helped me get my first char to 90 and is currently getting a monk to 90(currently questing in jade forest)

Nonoo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all,

i'm exactly in the same situation as Mobadi.

I have another account, from a friend who doesn't play anymore WoW, and his main character is a druid 80 with herbalism/enchanting. (thinking about forget the second work and get mining instead)

I'd like to use this toon for herbalism in MOP, but have to reach lvl 90 first. Your advice is to use lazybot then. Ok, i'll have a look but.. is it safe ?

In the past I used Glider, but just two weeks later, my account has been banned. I wouldn't experience it again !

Thank you guys

jumperu's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nonoo View Post
    Hi all,

i'm exactly in the same situation as Mobadi.

I have another account, from a friend who doesn't play anymore WoW, and his main character is a druid 80 with herbalism/enchanting. (thinking about forget the second work and get mining instead)

I'd like to use this toon for herbalism in MOP, but have to reach lvl 90 first. Your advice is to use lazybot then. Ok, i'll have a look but.. is it safe ?

In the past I used Glider, but just two weeks later, my account has been banned. I wouldn't experience it again !

Thank you guys
    It's safe as long as you don't over do it ...so take some precautions like ...logout on follow 1...play sound on wispers...enable periodic random relogs...and you can even use the bot in passive mode (meaning it won't write to wow memory so it will be undetected - but in this mode you can't do anything else while you bot)
    So, take abit of time to read the manual and setup the bot and you should be fine..
    You can find more info and the latest version of the bot in the first post of my support thread (see my signature)
    It will take you like...a week to level 80-85 with herb+mine in uldum :P...6-7h a day
    :gusta:wow:gusta: