Top Account! Full Campaign, War Hero, 4x50, Max Crew Skills, 2700 Cartel Coins! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

RADD's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Top Account! Full Campaign, War Hero, 4x50, Max Crew Skills, 2700 Cartel Coins!

I'm looking to sell my SWTOR account. I started playing on day one of early access and have had a great time, but now wish to move on.

Server: The Harbinger. Paid character transfers are on the way, so even if this isn't your server, fear not! You will soon be able to move the account to your preferred server.

Account:

This is a Collector's Edition account, and as such has access to the VIP area and CE items on all characters. The account is clean, has never received so much as a warning, and has a great reputation.
    Legacy 50
    Chiss, Cyborg, Human, Sith, Zabrak races unlocked
    All account-wide unlocks purchased except GTN (meaning mail on ship, rocket boost, etc.)
    All class buffs
    2700 Cartel Coins for you to play with are on the way when the service launches.
    2 million liquid credits with another 2-3m in sellable items.

Characters:

50 Immortal Juggernaut (Main, super-tank):

Social X
    Valor 83
    307 Black Hole Commendations
    651 Daily Commendations
    1630 Fleet Commendations
    951 Ranked Warzone Commendations
    549 Warzone Commendations
    Max companion affection
    Fully augmented Campaign gear (missing feet and MH); 24k HP, 32.77% Defense Chance, 43.48% Shield Chance, 42.73% Absorption, 48.35% Damage Reduction... Tanks HM TFB with ease.
    Fully augmented War Hero gear (missing implants and belt)
    400 Biochem with Rakata Medpack, Rakata Fortitude Stim, and Rakata Defense Adrenal; 400 Slicing; 400 Bioanalysis
    Over 31 mounts, including: Aratech Nightscythe (full clear of all HM operations), Desler Avenger (rare drop from HM operations), Desler Turbo (rare drop from HM operations), Korrealis Baron (no longer in the game, extremely rare) Korrealis Commander (buy for 1m from the VIP area) and the Korrealis Prince (again, extremely rare and no longer in the game)
    A dozen pets, including the Midnight Rakling (very rare drop from HM Lost Island)
    Max inventory and cargo-hold space
    All datacrons, every planet fully explored and every quest completed; 515 codex entries obtained
    Fully upgraded ship
    All companions fully-geared in Columi or Rakata (Vette has 19.7k HP with 813-1040 damage)

50 Marksman Sniper (Uber DPS):

156 Daily Commendations
    Full Rakata with Black Hole ear and hands
    All datacrons
    Max companion affection
    400 Armstech; 400 Diplomacy; 400 Underworld Trading
    Fully upgraded ship

50 Bodyguard Mercenary (Heals):

Full Rakata with Tionese body and Black Hole ear
    Max companion affection
    Fully upgraded ship
    400 Armormech; 400 Scavenging; 400 Investigation

50 Deception Assassin (DPS):

Max companion affection
    Battlemaster Lightsaber, Exotech legs and feet, Champion relics, Recruit everything else
    400 Synthweaving; 400 Archaeology; 400 Treasure Hunting

33 Medicine Scoundrel (Heals):

966k on-hand
    Nearly maxed companion affection

TL;DR: An amazing account with everything you could possibly want: Tank, Heals, and DPS, all fully-geared with maxed crew skills, all class buffs. You will be a welcome addition to any guild with what this account has to offer.

To potential buyers: I will require that we speak over the phone and exchange personal information. I can meet you in-game to establish ownership of the account.

Price: $400.

Please PM or reply with questions/interest.

Top Account! Full Campaign, War Hero, 4x50, Max Crew Skills, 2700 Cartel Coins!
    Zenican's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was going to buy some credits from you a while back but this site allowed only 5 PM's and the last message was cut off from you. I can't send you a PM either because your full as well.

I would be interested in buying 1 million maybe 2 million depending on how much you are charging.

Please advise

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zenican View Post
    I was going to buy some credits from you a while back but this site allowed only 5 PM's and the last message was cut off from you. I can't send you a PM either because your full as well.

I would be interested in buying 1 million maybe 2 million depending on how much you are charging.

Please advise
    Yeah, that 5 PM limit is a real pain. Sent you a message. ^

The account has had plenty of interest, but people keep dropping off or trying to get the info before paying, when they themselves have no rep. Scammers: quit wasting my time and yours; go troll somewhere else.

That said, the account is still available. This account is capable of making over 2 million credits a day, quite easily, and quite legitimately. I'd be happy to elaborate, should you buy the account.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Up we go...

Thanks G/R