(US Alliance) Gold Challenge Modes menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

alythessx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(US Alliance) Gold Challenge Modes

We're selling challenge modes carries on US alliance servers. You'll get bronze, silver, and gold in 9 instances, so a title "the Undaunted," the pandaren phoenix mount, and the gold transmogrifiable armor. (Link to wowhead gold challenge achievement.)

For completing gold, you will also get a personal teleport spell to each MoP dungeon on a shared 8 hour cooldown.

You'll need about 463 ilvl, and the cost is $1000 for the full run, willing to negotiate price.

Add us on skype for more questions: liamneeson52
    Last edited by alythessx; 11-05-2012 at 09:27 AM.

(US Alliance) Gold Challenge Modes
    jaczar's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    144/84
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you have no rep or proof on any characters that you have done this... seems like a scam to me if i ever saw one. and $1000 for "bronze through gold in 9 instances"

if im paying for something it better be gold for one and 2 your price is way to ****en high.

alythessx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For serious buyers that would like to contact me, the price is very flexible. The sale is for gold run, but people often ask me if bronze/silver are included, and my (perhaps poor) wording intended to tell you that you get all three when we do a gold challenge run.

Again for the serious buyers, you will find that we have the gold challenges completed on our toons, and that all five of us are from a fairly reputable guild.
    Last edited by alythessx; 11-05-2012 at 09:30 AM.