0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boxing Gloves: Near Infinite Block

Just wanted to let people know that you can pretty much keep the boxing glove block up indefinitely if you spam it over and over while on the move and using other skills with almost no cooldown (the witch broom does similar as you know, but you can't attack while invulnerable with it). You can basically be invulnerable while attacking and moving. You can also switch toys mid combat and even in fact during the cast time of the skills.

Just in case its not on the elite forum.. I can't go there so I can't see if its already there along with a few other tricks and tips I know of(not all relating to costume brawl).

(such as the fact that because mad king banquets do a slight amount of damage you can knock people out of their costume).

Sorry, I'd post it in a less visible area but I can't go there.
    Hope that explains to you why a boxing glove person might have destroyed everyone in costume brawl repeatedly in LA if you've seen this happen. That is why. Now you know!

This ones mostly just informational, its not going to get you rich or anything..
    Last edited by Catereena; 11-04-2012 at 04:30 AM.

Boxing Gloves: Near Infinite Block
    kindbudz's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    15/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    costume block? or real block?

Catereena's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Costume block, its basically invulnerability for that achievement and few people realize its spammable.

Kind of an innocent bug and I doubt it will be fixed.

The other ones like getting to inaccessible areas, unlimited spawns/chests aren't going to be posted here because I'm afraid I don't have access to that section of the forum. Sorry...

Our circles closed until others open up for us. I don't want to do anything regrettable, or detectable.. after all.

smakrat's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's actually not much more in the closed area than there is in the non-closed area and imho there is always enough posted in the free part for those just browsing the site.

I'd be interested in the unlimited chest/spawn you talk of and would

dragonne's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Circle?

Like smakrat I'm also interested in the unlimited chest/spawn and would very much appreciate the info in a pm if possible.

kindbudz's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    15/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    put your boners away...his unlimited chest spawn is probably re-log in overflow

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Catereena's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry! I forgot about the post because classes and farming and then had trouble finding the forums again.

The chest bug was in Orr with a circular chest but it allowed activation over and over. It seems to have been fixed though either by ninja patch or map restart. Sorry, I didn't do it too many times because I thought I might get banned because it seemed very detectable. It mostly seemed to give blues though, I have bad luck. You could keep activating it but seemed to give junk. I don't know if magic find was low or what but seemed better to farm orichalcum/try to get rares from other stuff.

I didn't want to post because I might get people angry because not in elite section sorry. :x

I'd appreciate any PM's on better stuff for making gold so I can farm for ascended, promise I won't tell.. pretty please?

I think one of the inaccessable areas is already on youtube so other one is in metrica. I could post it but its mostly just to get behind screens and behind the scenes.

feticcio's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Catereena View Post
    The chest bug was in Orr
    are you talking about the hidden chest on the southern cliff of cursed shore that is guarded by a champion and used to respawn by knocking the champion off the cliff ?