0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Key pressing with honorbuddy

I do arena and use combat routines such as tuaha holy paladin and vanguard. Sometimes when I want to do ability not programmed into the routine such as stun and cc I have to fight the bots routine ( which are very good already ) to cast the spell. If stun is bound to 5 I have to shash 5 untill I gets it into ahead of the bots next spell.

Is there any program that would allow me to just hold down 5 ( stun ) and spam it over and over until I release I the button after the spell has been cast. as well as operate the same for all other keys and binds.

I know pqr has a built in feature for this but as far as I know honor buddy does not. Than you for your time!

Key pressing with honorbuddy

Similar Threads

1. [Selling] great wow account cheap with honorbuddy key and profile! (mining and herb)
    By cupofhappy in forum WoW-US Account Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2014, 04:46 PM
  2. [Selling] Sell 3 Sessions Honorbuddy Key Lifetime with Auth Login
    By Rak777 in forum World of Warcraft Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-07-2012, 04:31 PM
  3. [Selling] Selling 5x HonorBuddy Keys along with there Login Details 100% Legit
    By dualwars in forum World of Warcraft Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-16-2012, 06:42 AM
  4. [Selling] WTS 85 account with honorbuddy key
    By Juggaloblink in forum World of Warcraft Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2012, 02:10 PM
  5. [Selling] Honorbuddy - 1 account with 2 keys, each with 1 session - lifetime - 40$
    By Subcore in forum World of Warcraft Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 06:59 AM