WoW Account - (3) 85's, (1) 85, (1) 90 - Mists of Pandaria Upgraded menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

christopherwiz's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Account - (3) 85's, (1) 85, (1) 90 - Mists of Pandaria Upgraded

Selling the WoW account I've played on since Vanilla... I've finally deciding to quit for good, and am looking to sell the account. I have all CD keys, and am upgraded to MoP. The account is currently not paid for (Expired a few days ago). I the following toons:

Level 85 Female Belf Rogue

Level 85 Male Nelf Drood

Level 85 Male Draenei Paladin

Level 86 Male Nelf Hunter

Level 90 Male Human Mage

A few other lowbies (Such as a 64 Male Human Warrior)

These toons are all on Blade's Edge (US), but I have a couple more on other servers, such as a 60 nelf hunter on Whisperwind and a 60 gnome rogue, which I believe to be on Garrosh, but I'm not sure.

PM me if you want armory links to prove it, but I'm not posting them out in the open for the Blizz employees who scour this site to look up my toons and ban the account. Also, please PM me with any offer you may have.

I'm hoping to get a good bit of money out of this account (At least enough to make me feel like I didn't waste all that time leveling and money buying MoP :P). I hope that isn't too much to ask

Oh, and sorry if I did something wrong hehe, I'm clueless as to how these CoreCoins and Points things work I just wanted to post on the correct forum.
    Last edited by christopherwiz; 11-02-2012 at 04:36 PM.

WoW Account - (3) 85's, (1) 85, (1) 90 - Mists of Pandaria Upgraded
    christopherwiz's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump meh up