Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Botting To Level

Heya,
    I am growing frustrated with the constant grind, which is levelling a third toon to 50 in Sw:Tor, and have thought about use a botting software to get my commando from Level 29->Level 50.
    I was just wondering if this is a safe option, is there a large (50/50 or worse) chance my account will get banned forever? If not what are good botting tools to use for some spacemissions when I'm sleeping?
    Thanks all

Botting To Level
    jaczar's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    144/84
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    on my swtor account. after launch i botted all my characters to 50 using the space missions. i had a ton of credits as well as 1 50 of each class. sold the account 2 months after launch for a little less than $1000 and used the credit glitch to farm millions of credits. after that all the money really went out of the game. i dont recommend buying anything for it as it will be free to play soon.

anyways it took about 3 days of changing the missions out to level to 50. would only let it run for 8 hrs at a time each day bc swtor doesnt make efficient use of your pc and you will prolly end up with fried hardware.

TheMeanMachine's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jaczar View Post
    on my swtor account. after launch i botted all my characters to 50 using the space missions. i had a ton of credits as well as 1 50 of each class. sold the account 2 months after launch for a little less than $1000 and used the credit glitch to farm millions of credits. after that all the money really went out of the game. i dont recommend buying anything for it as it will be free to play soon.

anyways it took about 3 days of changing the missions out to level to 50. would only let it run for 8 hrs at a time each day bc swtor doesnt make efficient use of your pc and you will prolly end up with fried hardware.
    Thanks for replying, also anyone got advice on the best botting tool?

yorhey's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use an older version of Lucky's Space Bot. It is an excellent pixel space bot. It works wonderfully. Has enough features to say hell yea, and rarely has a crash.