WoW US/UE Leveling ♦Will Beat Anyones Prices♦ 1-85 , 1-90.00 85-90 ✂ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mmoidiot's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW US/UE Leveling ♦Will Beat Anyones Prices♦ 1-85 $40, 1-90$60.00 85-90$20 ✂

I am offering Leveling Services, I am a professional Honorbuddy user, anyone on these forums who claims to hand level is a damn liar. I offer fast and reliable leveling.
    I do not see any reason to fancy a post up, it is strait forward, you came to this thread to get power leveling or you would not be looking. 90% of all Power Levelers even big company use Honorbuddy, Most Power Levelers who use honorbuddy 100% AFK your order because they do so many of them. I monitor 16 Hours a Day with a few breaks here and there to do real life stuff and on weekend it will be afk at least 3-6 hours out of the day. Read Below, Even when I am not at my computer, I have remote access to my computer through an app for my phone and I can check on it, reply to whispers.

That being said I will beat anyone's price for the amount of work they offer, our packages are more than just leveling, your getting the package deal when you order from me.

It is 100% botted and will be monitored 16 hours a day, I will be playing World of Tanks while keeping and eye on all my orders and will be online for questions so the bot is only AFK if I go somewhere, which I do go eat out for lunch and dinner daily and go out on weekends, so there will be some afk time in there but I keep an eye on my computer from remote access app on my phone, I can even reply to messages in the game from the phone, graphics look like shit but it works.

Now Accepting All Major Credit Cards! All first time customers must pay with Greendot or WU Unless you are an Elite User.

All orders are to be paid by Green Dot Refill Cards, Western Union or Paypal Masspay or Gift and has to be paid with pay pal balance I only accept paypal from repped members of the forums. That is said and done and will not change.
    Once you become a regular customer we prefer Green Dot Only and return Customer's get 10% off for life but will take paypal after your first order.

If you contact us without intentions to purchase, we will stop the conversation. Our skype is flooded enough with real paying customers. We are not rude here at mmoIDIOT but I personally do not wish to be asked questions that can be answered here before contacting.

The Halloween Special Has Ended! We are selling 1-600 Archeology with the Raptor Mount and 10 Rare Items from digging. $20.00
    If you want the Bug Mount, the rarest mount on most servers. It is $35.00 for people with Archeology already and $25.00 if you own Archeology. The process takes 1-2 Full Days, 48 Real Time Hours.

GET YOURS TODAY!

I am making it public to reserve to right to refund your money at any given time and stop your order. I have come to this because I have a overwhelming number of requests and orders and I will update once per day on your orders. I get to much traffic to be bugged and have conversation constantly during the day. This takes away from other customers orders who deserve a certain amount of attention. This is not a hand leveling service, This is botting.

Bots Bug, They crash, Profiles sometimes are broken. And even sometimes the bot just plain will not work. (This is Rare) I have 22 tiny little screens to look over every day most of the entire day and I have to monitor these orders on and off. Just keep in mind I am a nice guy but I will not be annoyed and also think about it when you have a order with me, your not my only soul order. Working on update post for my thread so people can check details of there order daily. Note: Your character name will not be public nor server. Just your username on the forums. Order and Progress to dim down all these skype messages. Also the wow armory is not broke the last time I looked.

1-60
    Full PvP Gear
    Heirloom Shoulders, Chest!
    Epic Land Mount
    All 7 PvP Mounts
    $20.00

1-70 PVP
    Full PvP Gear
    Heirloom Shoulders, Chest, Weapon
    Cold Weather Flying

1-85
    Epic Flying
    2 Gathering Professions 550
    525 Archeology Raptor Mount & Pet Included
    Heirloom Shoulders, Chest, Weapons, 2 Trinkets!
    Level 10 Battle Pet
    7-8 Days To Complete
    $40.00

1-90
    All Flying Trained
    2 Gathering Professions 600
    600 Archo Raptor Mount and Pet Included
    15 Rares Included Also
    Conquest Capped 1650, If ordered middle of the week. 3000 Conquest Points
    All Honor Mounts
    Heirloom Shoulders, Chest, Weapons, 2 Trinkets!
    Level 10 Battle Pet
    8-14 Days To Complete
    $65.00

80-85
    7 PvP Mounts
    4000 Honor, 4000 JP
    $20.00

2-3 Days To Complete

85-90
    Conquest Points 1650
    525-600 Any Profession Maxed, Must be 525 to start with.
    $30.00
    Level 10 Battle Pet

3-5 Days To Complete

PvP Elite
    Full PvP Gear (Head to Toe) Rings, Trinkets, Neck, Weapon, Armor and All PvP Mounts!
    All 17 Pieces of Epic PvP Gear
    Conquest is Capped for your spending pleasure.
    Level 10 Battle Pet

1-3 Days To Complete - Depends on Wins Vs Losses!
    $30.00

Our Time Frames are longer because we use honorbuddy and lately questing with the bot has been very buggy. But we still feel our cheap prices make up for it in the long run, now I must stress an ETA is not the same as a guarantee.

Guild Leveling Shut Down, The method I was abusing has been fixed. Do not request it, I will not accept any new guild orders, 6 of 17 guilds where rolled back this morning.

1-600 Herbalism $10.97
    1-600 Mining $10.97
    1-600 Skinning $10.97
    1-600 Blacksmith $39,99
    1-600 Jewel Crafting $49,99
    1-600 Tailoring $49.99
    1-600 Enchanting $59.99
    "All Non Gathering Professions are done by hand."

Contact me for Quotes on Reputation! I level all Reputations.

4000 HP $5.00
    1650 Conquest $10.00

Full 90 Epic PvP Gear - 17 Slots
    $29.99
    Contact me for quotes on odd jobs!

We are running a special if you have several level 85s on a single account and need them all leveled.
    If you order 2 or more characters to be leveled to 90 from 85. It is only $25.00 Per Character, Just for Leveling. $18 for Conquest Cap, Profession Cap and Battle Pet!

All First Time Customers Get a Free Fossilized Raptor Mount! Click Here To Take a Look!

Contact me for custom orders. Honor Farming, 1 Day of Gathering, VP and JP Capping is possible.
    Getting your item level to 463 is possible also so you can do raid finder, this is done by hand and farmed 10 hours a day by hand.

Arena Rating on Select Servers is doable.
    Also let me go over my skype status so a you do not think your being ignored. Online means I am open for conversation. Away means I am AFK and DND means I am with another customer and kindly ask you to wait until I am finished.

Today 10/28 I will not be online to take orders. Alec Will be taking care of this for me today and his skype is mmoidiot2

We will beat anyone here in prices, just show us the thread. This is only for the amount of work they do, so if they are selling just 1-90 with nothing for $40.00 for example.
    We will do it for $35.00 with the same exact amount of work they do.

Current SLOTS OPEN 4
    I only do a certain amount of orders at any given time so that I can keep watch on all of them and give all the accounts the attention needed to keep them safe. So slots are limited.

If you need cheap gametime and new refer a friend mount, Please go to a friend of mmoIDIOTS link here.
    Safe Cheap Gametime! Click Here

Prices For Game Time US
    1 Month Game time - 2.5$

2 Months - 5$

3 Months Gametime - 7.5$

6 Months Game time - 15$

12 Months Game Time - 30$

Prices for Game Time EU

1 Month Game time - 2$ Or 5k Gold.

2 Months - 4$ - 10k Gold

3 Months Gametime - 6$ or 13k Gold

6 Months Game time - 12$ or 25k Gold.

12 Months Game Time - 24$ or 50k Gold

Thanks
    mmoIDIOT

Originally Posted by SpaceghostPurpp View Post
    legit, is doing 85-90 50% upfront, very friendly and straight to the point!
    Originally Posted by azuro View Post
    Hey, i was gonna buy some HB keys from this guy, and we talked some, he is a realy nice guy, he even helped me when i got a big dispute on paypal, which hopefully with his help i will win, also aftr the claim, i couldnt afford the HB keys, so now he lets me lend a 3 session free, intill i get some money! this is a real stand up and honest guy, i mean if i were you guys i would definatly go with him. so + all the rep i can give from me, hands down.
    Originally Posted by HustlaxD View Post
    Rep for this guy A+++! I know him from pa (Playerauctions) and now hes my friend. All i can say is hes services are cheap & legit. Very honest aswell. Gl on ur power leveling services!
    bump for a great guy!! amazing leveler too
    Originally Posted by minihansen12 View Post
    Please pm me. I might be intersted in a lvl 25 guild.

And you dont need account access to make a lvl 25 guild, right?

Pm me!
    Originally Posted by alecwilcox View Post
    Bought 3 guilds from him. 100 percent legit. Bump for amazing guy.
    Originally Posted by rumessingwitme View Post
    Legit Service! I vouch for this guy anytime of the day! I ordered a 1-25 Guild Leveling 2 days before I ordered my 85-90 Power Leveling, Both Where finished the same day! Glad I ordered before price went up to $65! Legit Bump! Leveled a guild for me on Mal Ganis Horde in 4 days! 5 Bank Tabs and 23, 413 Gold in the bank!! Watch out chinese , a new sherrif in town! Thanks Tim for all the Help
    Originally Posted by Semord85 View Post
    Excellent service, had my warrior leveled in 5 days even with the issues with honor buddy, very professional and a very nice guy. Recommend for anyone looking for a power level.
    +rep to you
    Legit guy, bump to his thread since he did a 85-90 powerlevel for me and it went great!
    Last edited by mmoidiot; 11-05-2012 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Guild Leveling Stopped, Method Has been Fixed. It will now take to long to level guilds. Sorry

WoW US/UE Leveling ♦Will Beat Anyones Prices♦ 1-85 , 1-90.00 85-90 ✂
    chingchawng's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    scammer.............

Originally Posted by chingchawng View Post
    After reading everything else about him , i will share my story....

Purchased a guild for 65.00 last monday first he told me to use greendot card gave him the number and he couldn't use it cause he had redeemed to many he said , at that point i had to send him another payment using western union instant cash, charged me another 15.00 for western union fee, at this point he told me he would give me a level 23 guild to make up for all the fees i ended up paying, told me he would give it to me that night , waited almost 7 days to get the level 23 guild , contacted him numerous times to get an update on my level 25 guild order, including the last time today at 1:30 when he told me it was done, and i could pick it up at 8 p.m. tonight called him then contacted alec who told me hes a straight up scammer....

also i would like to add what this guy is doing is considered wirefraud accoring to 18 U.S.C. § 1343

Wire

18 U.S.C. § 1343 provides:

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, transmits or causes to be transmitted by means of wire, radio, or television communication in interstate or foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the violation affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.

i will be pursuing this charge unless i receive either the guild i paid for or the money back including all fees associated
    Last edited by chingchawng; 11-05-2012 at 09:39 PM. Reason: update

nav4321's Avatar Elite User
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/19
    Trade Feedback
    63 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scammer, watch out..

matrosen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I vouch for this guy, he is legit!

mythmaeister's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contacted!

rumessingwitme's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM Sent to you inbox

Gentoo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    20/3
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    contacting via skype

nyankee's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not recommend this person's services. This is the first and last time i will pay for power-leveling, thanks to this guys. I went with his services based on his rep and the comments left here, that is also why I did not mind going through the trouble of driving and wasting gas to get this guy a money pack (greendot) that he requires to pay for his services for "first time customers". He even called me by phone to re-assure me that he was not a scammer, since i essentially was paying him in cash and i would not be able to get a refund. In the end, my order was abandoned and mmoidiot has not even contacted me or has not logged into skype since last week.

I purchased 85 to 90 and full pvp gear, which i was promised it would take 2-3 days to complete. It is now over one week and my account has not been logged in since last week. I also noticed ,when i first contacted him through skype, that he status was "offline" but still responded to my question about starting my order. He might just be ignoring me since he already has my money. Lesson learned and moving on. This person is definitely not a business man, so do business with him at your own risk...

minihansen12's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nyankee View Post
    I do not recommend this person's services. This is the first and last time i will pay for power-leveling, thanks to this guys. I went with his services based on his rep and the comments left here, that is also why I did not mind going through the trouble of driving and wasting gas to get this guy a money pack (greendot) that he requires to pay for his services for "first time customers". He even called me by phone to re-assure me that he was not a scammer, since i essentially was paying him in cash and i would not be able to get a refund. In the end, my order was abandoned and mmoidiot has not even contacted me or has not logged into skype since last week.

I purchased 85 to 90 and full pvp gear, which i was promised it would take 2-3 days to complete. It is now over one week and my account has not been logged in since last week. I also noticed ,when i first contacted him through skype, that he status was "offline" but still responded to my question about starting my order. He might just be ignoring me since he already has my money. Lesson learned and moving on. This person is definitely not a business man, so do business with him at your own risk...
    Thanks for info. In his last thread there was a guy that got scammed by mmoIdiot on another site

lantus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nyankee View Post

I was suspecting something like that would happen when I first contacted him about making a purchase. When he stated that purchase has to be made through Green Dot Money Pack or Western Union, it was a HUGE red flag for me; I work in the retail industry and my work place offer Green Dot and Western Union services, and you don't want to know how much fraud goes on with them. . .it's quite ridiculous. A general rule of thumb is that when an online seller will only take cash payments, its most likely a scam. I'm not saying that there's no honest sellers out there that uses Green Dot or Western Union; but tbh, the majority of them are scammers.

If anything report him:

to possiblly help stop this from happening in the future for other people.

kensm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seens to really be a scammer, just sent money using Western Union for 2 lvl 25 Guilds and still waiting for 2 weeks! He promissed me that guilds would be ready in 3-4 days and nothing.
    Its been like 4 days that they do not answer on skype.
    He also DONT accepted my Paypal, even with my 8 years confirmed and reputed account. He insisted on payment using Western Union.
    Also everytime i asked for the guilds this guy had an excuse like eating breakfast with mom, his girlfriend on his house and such things.
    Definitly NOT recommended.

nav4321's Avatar Elite User
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/19
    Trade Feedback
    63 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scammer, watch out, asked me to pay for him for corecoins but never paid me back and just left like that, been offline for over a week, Watch out everyone..

chingchawng's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After reading everything else about him , i will share my story....

Purchased a guild for 65.00 last monday first he told me to use greendot card gave him the number and he couldn't use it cause he had redeemed to many he said , at that point i had to send him another payment using western union instant cash, charged me another 15.00 for western union fee, at this point he told me he would give me a level 23 guild to make up for all the fees i ended up paying, told me he would give it to me that night , waited almost 7 days to get the level 23 guild , contacted him numerous times to get an update on my level 25 guild order, including the last time today at 1:30 when he told me it was done, and i could pick it up at 8 p.m. tonight called him then contacted alec who told me hes a straight up scammer....

also i would like to add what this guy is doing is considered wirefraud accoring to 18 U.S.C. § 1343

Wire

18 U.S.C. § 1343 provides:

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, transmits or causes to be transmitted by means of wire, radio, or television communication in interstate or foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the violation affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.

i will be pursuing this charge unless i receive either the guild i paid for or the money back including all fees associated
    Last edited by chingchawng; 11-05-2012 at 09:35 PM.

lantus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't be surprise later if he pulls the Hurricane Sandy victim card just so he can try to scam some more.

Fallxen's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I too was scammed, was reassured for ages that id receive a level 25 guild "soon" "tomorrow" "tonight" seems he's disappeared now. Be great to get him purged from this forum as everyone else seems truely legit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast