2 WoW accounts. Check it. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

TheKingCoop's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 WoW accounts. Check it.

Alrighty so I am selling my account. This is alot, and I would expect questions because I know I left details out when writing this.

The main account has six level 90s (a 470 geared disc priest, a shammy, a rogue, a warlock, a Monk, and a 90 dk) Quel'Dorei Alliance

The priest is currently my main, and it is sitting with exalted reps for most of the major factions (GL, AC, SP, CS, Tillers, and Anglers) . All other 90s are revered or exalted with the Tillers, was farming quite alot of motes.

I have all professions up to 600.

The other toons on that first account are 85 druid, 85 mage, 57 warrior, 44 hunter, and a lvl 5 banker pally.

I have over 100 mounts, and about 10 titles, nothing fancy in the way of titles. Mounts wise, I have both RAF mounts, and the chopper, as well as all faction mounts, plus a bunch of drakes and miscellaneous mounts that I cannot remember off the top of my head.

I am the GM of a level 25 guild, with 180+ members, and 7 tabs.

Including Guild gold, I have Roughly 250k. Most low levels have BoA sets, or the set is in another toons bank. Most toons have banks full of cool transmogs and mats for earlier profession leveling.

Diablo 3 is on the battle.net account so that is included. (Never got into D3 so its fresh)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking for offers right now, feel free to message me or reply on the thread.
    Last edited by TheKingCoop; 01-09-2013 at 11:40 PM. Reason: SOLD DRUID ACCOUNT

2 WoW accounts. Check it.
    Deadlysins's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought the second account, really easy to deal with and also easy transaction pmed all the way through it.