WTB RBG carry to 2400 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

druidforlife's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTB RBG carry to 2400

I am wanting to buy a RBG carry on my R druid full pvp gear to 2400 on alliance side US. I am wanting to spend between $150-$240 preferably and would like it done withing 1-4 days if possible. Please let me know if you know anyone that does carries without charging an arm or a leg or scamming. Thank you very much and please send me a message or just post on this thread.

WTB RBG carry to 2400
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well after numerous messages and conversations on skype I have decided to go with prorbgcarry is his skype. I was referred to him by a guild mate that has used their service. We negotiated a reasonable price and his time frame is 5-10 hours. I like this because I have paid for a carry before that took 5 days almost. I hope all goes well and will keep everyone updated with this service.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sweet my druid is already at 1100 and 5-0 I will keep ya updated. said 1-2 more hours til done.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    up to 2100 now well I must say after being scammed for RBG rating before this from people in game Im really glad I found someone legit.

Ikozushin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a scammer.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No im just glad to have found a legit boost and thought I would share what's going on because wow seems to be full of scammers. And I have nothing else to do while my account is being boosted.

waisosrs's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too many people doing this, making a new account and posting on here... I got scammed as well for $150 so I'm far too careful for that to happen again. Perhaps if someone with rep and not brand new on here posted this information they would have more business then they know what to do with or willing to do a free trial etc.
    *also* posting a skype conversation showing that this actually took place helps prove something was at least talked about.
    Last edited by waisosrs; 10-27-2012 at 08:23 PM.

DarkLinux's Avatar Former Staff
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    188/531
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the top problems with RBGs is that the chines win trade with each other. Yes, you will get 2200 but Blizz likes to take it back most of the time... Thats why you get true players to do it, and not the Cheap Chines. You never really know how they do it... Its a hard risk that I would not take... Also how much did you pay?