Alani <The Stormborn>  - Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent (Horde-EU) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

testthrall's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alani <The Stormborn> - Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent (Horde-EU)

Hey everyone,

I would like to sell the Alani mount in exchange for in-game gold. The mount can be looted cross realm, which means all you need is a level 90 horde character located on an EU server. The whole trade will go this way:

- I will show you the shard in order to prove I am able to remove the shield protecting Alani
    - We will discuss the deal once more in World of Warcraft, so you can take a screenshot for a GM
    - You will give me the gold
    - We group up, you will be the master looter, I remove the shield, you loot. That's it!

If you are interested, send me a private message or add me on skype ( f1of1o22 ). Bids are starting at 150k.

testthrall
    Last edited by testthrall; 10-27-2012 at 11:08 AM.

Alani &lt;The Stormborn&gt;  - Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent (Horde-EU)
    Sambal's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It can only be done on your own server right? Since you cant trade gold cross-realm

testthrall's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, that's right. But I will take gold on any server, as long as it is not completely dead.