EU Herbing + Mining 1-600 for gold menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Mackanlol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU Herbing + Mining 1-600 for gold

Hey everyone, I'm offering a herbing and mining leveling service and also good to know is that I live in Sweden with a european ip-adress.

My prices are as follows:

Herbalism 1-600: 15k gold

Mining 1-600: 15k gold

Mining+Herbalism 1-600: 25k gold (First person to contact me will get this for free)

Prices may be negotiated with if you think they are way too high, I won't go too low though.

I am also not responsible in case anything happens to your account. If it were to get banned you would however get a full refund of your gold but remember that there is always a risk of getting banned. Add me on skype for any more info on this. I'll accept gold on any server although I prefer Stormscale-EU Horde. I won't go first in any case.

You can contact me via skype if you wanna buy or just want to get more info: gatherleveling

EDIT: I will do this, free mining + herbalism 1-600 for the first person to contact me on skype, only thing you'll need to do is rep me afterwards.
    Last edited by Mackanlol; 10-26-2012 at 02:58 PM.

EU Herbing + Mining 1-600 for gold