[MOP] BOOST SERVICE! PvE boosts, mounts, gear, legendaries and more! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PvEBoostService's Avatar Active Member PvE Boost Service WoW
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    210 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[MOP] BOOST SERVICE! PvE boosts, mounts, gear, legendaries and more!

Hello everyone!
    Our 9-man team wants to sell some mounts and titles which you can acquire in the game. We are a bunch of professional players who were already boosting people in Cataclysm (so we are experienced in these kind of services). You could have already heard about us from this topic: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...-cheap-eu.html (BOOST SERVICE! Ragnaros mount, titles, Glory of the Firelands Raider! CHEAP! [EU]) You can check our client's reviews at the end of this post.

Boost is only for EU players!
    We are boosting on Horde only atm!

Remember, that you don't need to transfer to our realm to get the boost. We will simply use the RealID to invite you to the group.

Our prices are low, but runs are professional. Here's the list of things which we are selling. Remember that you can always negotiate the price if you are going to buy more then 1 boost. Contact method is described at the end of this post.

PRICES FOR HORDE:
    1. Heroic Gear Run - 50€

This boost provides a full run in all 9 new heroic dungeons introduced in Mists of Pandaria. You will get all loots your character can use + all greens (for disenchanting). We will not do any achievements towards Glory of the Pandaria Hero during this boost.

2. Glory of the Pandaria Hero Run - 100€

This boost provides a full run in all 9 new heroic dungeons introduced in Mists of Pandaria with all achievements towards Glory of the Pandaria Hero done for you also. Please remember that you need exalted reputation with Order of the Cloud Serpent to use Crimson Cloud Serpent.

3. Silver Challenge Mode Run - 150€

This boost provides a full run in all 9 new challenge mode dungeons introduced in Mists of Pandaria done with a silver medal time. Rewards you with one of the Pandaren Phoenix mounts and The Undaunted title. We will need your account to do this boost!

4. Herald of the Titans Run - 80€ with your char; 100€ with our SoR char

In Mists of Pandaria all achievements are account wide so you can do Herald of the Titans on your 80 level char and still get the achievement and title on your 90 level main. If you have a character on 80 level (gear doesn't matter) we will only take 80€. If you need a character, we can provide you one using a Scroll of Resurrection, but it will cost you 20€ more.

5. Old Content Runs - contact me for price

We can do all achievements from WotLK and Cataclysm dungeons/raids you want! Just tell me what exactly do you need and we will give you our price in return. That's still pretty cheap service, so if you want all your old achievements done smoothly and quickly then just contact me for more information!

Payments are done via PayPal, Moneybookers or donate (you will just need credit card).

* e-mail: [email protected]
    * MSN: [email protected]

Some reviews from our clients (Cataclysm edition):
    Originally Posted by AnnieTheEagle
    They are very reliable and professional. Absolutely BRILLIANT service. 100% recommended and will use again!
    Originally Posted by Zquiz
    Just used them again. and damn. They are getting better and better. Was my last week for my dragonwrath awell, but had only payed for 6/7 hc. But cuz they are some nice guys, did they do ragnaros normal with me aswell. killed him in under 5 mins kinda awesome ^^.

But if u are looking for a easy way to see some content, get loot, mount and title without wiping over and over again try this. u wont regret it

No doubt, that i will use this service again in the furture
    Originally Posted by Validuus
    As I said on diff thread, running with this guild is not just an usual run where you get rewards for which you payed.
    Its as well running with one of best raiders in World, so you can feel ze magic how it is in pro pew pew raid team. Just for this feeling its worth to pay guys
    Big regards!
    Originally Posted by womping
    theses bunch of guys came true to there word once again did Rag HC just now with them went perfectly only took a few min, will be using them again soon
    Originally Posted by Cocan
    These guys are extremly skilled players. If you wanna save your time and skip wiping with pugs full of ppl who doesnt even know what to do on fights, you can buy any achivment you like for totaly ok price from them.
    Everything was easy, they even set battle cauldron and feast before every pull.
    Fast, easy, everything done as it was agreed before raid.

Recomending to all who thinking to do it.

GREAT JOB GUYS, KEEP GOING!
    Originally Posted by charliethomas
    Good team, worth buying. Remember guys, after patch 5.0 the drop rate in heroic goes down from 100% to 1% like it did with ICC. Buying it now is a hell of a lot easier then grinding it later!
    Originally Posted by kauhu
    Got Pureblood firehawk today on their raid, they pulled me nicely throught firelands.
    Will definitely use their services again.
    Originally Posted by whitebash
    just Got pureblood firehawk from their raid, and there is no need to play your account if you don't want to, they used my account and everything went very good, it even took them little time. they are convenient and cheap

[MOP] BOOST SERVICE! PvE boosts, mounts, gear, legendaries and more!
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    210 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    /up^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Disavowed12's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look forward to dealing with you again when I next get paid

Lbniese's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/22
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When are you planning to boost in raids? I'm looking forward to buy from you again!

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    210 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're not going to do raid boosts soon .

/bump!

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    210 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    /bump!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    210 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    /bump!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Games4you's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice idea, I'm thinking about the silver mount

Teiv's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    please do for ally also!

Jotta's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally! Nice to see the best boosting service in business again!

I have a question about the challenge mode boosts, how does that work together with accounts that have authenticators? Have you done boosts like that before or is it new for this expansion? I'd be more than interested in boosts for both silver and perhaps in the future, gold but I want to be sure that it's safe and won't result in a ban.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    210 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you give us an authenticator code just before we log into your account, it would be perfectly fine. Already boosted few ppl with tokens and there weren't any problems at all.

Also, we boosted more than 100 people and no one received any ban so far. We're doing our best to make everything safe, so every boost looks pretty normal in-game from a Game Master perspective.

wowsaleforyou's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this dude is rude i rather recommand pveboosts atleast answering ur questions

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    210 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    woot :O. What questions. I didn't receive any questions which I didn't answer on Skype/MSN or mail today or yesterday. I just checked my history to make sure.

Pls check if you typed my login on skype/MSN correctly, cause that's the only possible reason why you didn't get any answer from me.

Jotta's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wowsaleforyou View Post
    this dude is rude i rather recommand pveboosts atleast answering ur questions
    You shouldn't recomment the services of others based on one, and in this case it seems faulty/hasty, first impression. I've had contact with PVE Boost Service many times and there's never been any rudeness or neglect on their side to answer my many questions!

From someone who's bought 3 meta achievements and 2 100% drop mounts from these guys, I have never been disappointed and they're most certainly NOT "rude".

wowsaleforyou's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by luneyy View Post
    woot :O. What questions. I didn't receive any questions which I didn't answer on Skype/MSN or mail today or yesterday. I just checked my history to make sure.

Pls check if you typed my login on skype/MSN correctly, cause that's the only possible reason why you didn't get any answer from me.
    you randomly dissapeared from skype 20 mins before the run as you promised!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast