Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i can spacebot safely but can't sell safely.

i figured out how to spacebot without being banned but when i go to sell i get the seller account banned and they link all my other accounts. so unless i can find a way to sell without getting linked to my other bots then this game is worthless to me.

i'm using methods which are considered safe in world of warcraft to sell but that does not seem to be enough here.

willing to trade/buy information, i don't care if my selling account gets banned i just need a way to protect my bots and credits.

i can spacebot safely but can't sell safely.
    Dante's Avatar M.L.G. ╰ ╯╰ ╯ ╰ ╯ ╰ ╯ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    132/141
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ... use the force.
    jk :Z
    what is spacebot?
    I don't have a skype account. Contact me through pms or through discord.

TMichael's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by UseTheForce View Post
    i figured out how to spacebot without being banned but when i go to sell i get the seller account banned and they link all my other accounts. so unless i can find a way to sell without getting linked to my other bots then this game is worthless to me.

i'm using methods which are considered safe in world of warcraft to sell but that does not seem to be enough here.

willing to trade/buy information, i don't care if my selling account gets banned i just need a way to protect my bots and credits.
    A few thoughts.

Over the past two weeks, BW has been issuing "virtual goods sales" bans to both botters and credit sellers - which means it's possible that it was actually your space bot accounts which were caught, and then linked to your other accounts, regardless of what the email stated.

Per account linking, if BW really is that good at tracking every conceivable way to trade goods or credits (GTN, guild bank, direct trade, third party, etc.), it might just be more cost effective to sell from the bot account directly and be ready to start over once caught. However, if you do find a relatively good way to trade under the radar, I would love to hear about it.

Good luck!

redwall777's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TMichael View Post
    A few thoughts.

Over the past two weeks, BW has been issuing "virtual goods sales" bans to both botters and credit sellers - which means it's possible that it was actually your space bot accounts which were caught, and then linked to your other accounts, regardless of what the email stated.

Per account linking, if BW really is that good at tracking every conceivable way to trade goods or credits (GTN, guild bank, direct trade, third party, etc.), it might just be more cost effective to sell from the bot account directly and be ready to start over once caught. However, if you do find a relatively good way to trade under the radar, I would love to hear about it.

Good luck!
    Pretty much this. Expect to be caught, just try to get the bans to once every few weeks and you're good.

UseTheForce's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TMichael View Post
    A few thoughts.

Good luck!
    nah, it was right after i sold tons of credits. even the guildmaster account which never did anything wrong was banned.

i think you're right about just selling directly from the bot account. but it takes so long to rebuild an account that i don't think it's worth it.

if there were a way to sell directly from the bot account which did not get me banned then i would continue to bot this game.

ok, after thinking about it for a bit.... guess i will have to bot on an account, get like 300 bucks worth of crap and sell it all at once and then wait for ban? then start over........ i guess this is doable but it isn't my idea of fun.
    Last edited by UseTheForce; 10-26-2012 at 10:52 AM.

caroly4trade's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how to spacebot safely

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by caroly4trade View Post
    how to spacebot safely
    let's hear your ideas on selling safely?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GTN or Guild Bank

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by caroly4trade View Post
    GTN or Guild Bank
    guild bank didn't work for me

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have sent u a pm ,plz check it!

yorhey's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know. I just use the mail in game. I always put a message in it like

"Hey buddy, Good to see you on here finally. I hope these credits will help your guildies!!! You gonna go to that party this weekend?????"
    OROROROR
    "How is your guild doing? I love this helpful one I am in, here is a peace offering from my guild to yours!"

Stuff like that. I haven't made a huge amount of sales yet, but so far so good! I hope you guys are already doing stuff like this but if not, I hope this helps. Give +rep if you haven't thought of this before. JK

EDIT: ALSO, don't make yourself a private guild. Have every account/character in a different really big active guild. If you are making plenty of cash money $$$ then occasionally give your guildies credits (like 50k-200k). I have a belief that if BW does investigate your account, you look more like a helpful player then just a bot/seller. ALSO, I do the dailies once in a while and get in on the /1 chat pretty heavily, just to make it look like I enjoy the game.

Hope this helps keep your accounts alive!
    Last edited by yorhey; 10-26-2012 at 01:53 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i did that message crap also, didn't help.

ok, i figured out what i'm gonna do, nevermind.

btw just bot less hours people, less total hours and less consecutive hours. can't bot inhuman hours anymore.
    Last edited by UseTheForce; 10-27-2012 at 03:47 PM.

jamesbay's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about selling the selling accounts with credits on if you do not mind loosing them anyway? If you do get banned for the connection to your other accounts, say you have been hacked. in the end you have done no direct trade from your ip.

Astonut's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have an idea, how about you post all these good ideas to the public, that way BW knows what to look for...lol

yorhey's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Astonut View Post
    I have an idea, how about you post all these good ideas to the public, that way BW knows what to look for...lol
    ^^^Not a helpful post, sorry bud. We know these forums are public. If BW wants to ban every player that plays with RL friends, lol at them for making such a mistake, just sayin...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast