[B]WTS  Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent[/B] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

krisstychy's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[B]WTS Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent[/B]

I'm selling my Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent via group loot! I have the Sky Crystal to summon down Alani, the rare dragon in Vale of Eternal Blossoms (incidentally, the mount looks like that).

This won't be too cheap considering the long and boring grind to grab those shards. If you have ever camped the other rare spawns in previous expansions you'll probably be looking for an easy way to pick this up - here I've done the hard work for you!

As far as mounts go, it's gorgeous - but the reason for sale is simple, I'm not the biggest collector of mounts and wouldn't mind the extra moolah.

There are some videos of the mount kicking about on Youtube; rest assured, this will stand out from the crowd!

Feel free to message or PM me in-game to discuss further but essentially we will form a group, you will cough up, I'll summon down Alani and you will loot the mount.

SOLD FOR 110E . TY!
    Last edited by krisstychy; 10-23-2012 at 12:35 PM.

[B]WTS  Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent[/B]