Some Names of Skype Scammer menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

jswow's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some Names of Skype Scammer

I was contacted by Charlotte Last night and they asked very specific questions and pretended to not be interested because the price was to high for 200k, but yet talked to me for the next 1 hour asking about my paypal... Then today I got a message from Mckentysi requesting to be a contact the contact message was the same... actually the whole conversation was the same there answers were exactly the same and misspelled the same... The only difference was one said he was from Australia and the other Canada but yet they talked like the never heard english before... Please add to the names to protect the Community....

Charlotte
    Mckentysi

Please Leave Plus Rep If you think this can helped
    Last edited by jswow; 10-23-2012 at 11:32 AM.

Some Names of Skype Scammer
    luckyone's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mckentysi scammed me for 120€ so I hop ehe gets lifetime ban

Bearchoo's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I selled her 400k gold and got my payment dunno why you got problems :? 300$ in total.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they will be recharging the money u got after 4-5 days.

Phdk's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bearchoo View Post
    I selled her 400k gold and got my payment dunno why you got problems :? 300$ in total.
    It'll be chargebacked. You'll lose it within a day for sure.

Yeah, stay away from this guy. He's already made off with thousands of USD worth of stuff here.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made the trade in sunday , no problem for now. As i read this i withdrawed my money to card. Is there chance to lose em from card ?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont know how it works if u already transferred it, hope for u it cant but I think u need to read it on paypal

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I take my words back , i just got scammed. So can we do something ?

nerfmeplease's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/9
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I take my words back , i just got scammed. So can we do something ?
    I was too late i guess, guys. sorry. I just did a search for the name "mckentysi" and this popped up.

No, there is always a lag time between you receiving money and being able to put it into your bank account, for just this reason. PayPal will contact your bank and ask that the funds be put on a hold until their investigation is over. You will lose the gold, the best thing you can do to try and get some comfort over it is report in game that you were scammed by opening a trade and they somehow completed trade without you getting X item (worth as much as your gold trade). Hopefully blizzard will track the transaction down to wherever the gold ended up and take action on the account. this has worked for me on a couple occasions, and the GM was very friendly about helping take action.

Like OP said, make the trade take place over a few days (i have been talking to "mckentysi" for the last 3 days now), they will always ask you the same questions every day, because they have so many conversations going trying to get gold. Every day (twice a day) he asks me how much gold i have for sale, how much it is per K, and how the payment will be made.

Lastly, just be smart about who you are trading with. It really does suck being low Rep on this site and trying to buy/sell, but take your time, selling gold over longer time is better than losing 300K for nothing. Check their rep, check the persons rep that gave them rep, check their post count and where they have posts, if they are a contributing member of the forum, if they have anything to lose on this site (their reputation in the community, etc). I have been sitting on about 2mil gold now for the last 6 months because the number of scammers is out of control here, as it is here every new wow expansion, ive been around for them all.

Good luck guys, but dont plan on recovering anything, PP will side with the victim (PP buyer that was hacked for this), and WoW GM's will under no circumstances refund you your lost gold.