Gold on sylvanas eu alliance - best price menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Melfy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold on sylvanas eu alliance - best price

Hello, I have about 300k gold on Sylvanas EU alliance, and I`d like to sell it. I`m not selling to chinese because their price is too low atm, and i really need money irl.

I am only selling to people with high reputation, so I won`t get scammed. I am going first if you have high reputation, and you're a senior on this forum.

I can invite you in my guild and withdraw, deposit in your guild, or trade. You will receive the gold from my main account, everything is legit. This is my first and last time selling.

I know that I`m new to this forum but I have a little bussines going on, selling RAF gametime / keys etc. I can give you my thread from another forum, with my feedback.

The price is 0.7€ / 1k, much cheaper than other sellers.
    I only accept PAYPAL as a payment method.

Y!M : melfior_4ever_wow
    Last edited by Melfy; 10-23-2012 at 08:44 AM.

Gold on sylvanas eu alliance - best price
    Melfy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i`m online now.

buyingrafwow's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not very trusted... didn't want to go first to my friend, and wouldn't go first to any trusted seller/buyer...

Not that trusted IMO.

He says 200$ takes a week to earn and he not going to give out like that...

buyingrafwow's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a request of my friend, here's some proof that he's a major scammer:

https://i.imgur.com/vAYUG.png
    https://i.imgur.com/M78nc.png
    Last edited by buyingrafwow; 10-24-2012 at 07:20 AM.

Melfy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol ? I have only spoke with one person from this forum ( besides some scammers with skype id's that are similar to the big buyers, like ideasforgame- and fresh.leveling) and that person is http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/memb...musikraso.html

I no longer have the skype conversation because i blocked & deleted him after he blocked & deleted me. I tried to remove everyone i blocked but i still can`t find him and see the conversation history. If someone knows how to do that please help me.

Anyway, the story was like this, he added me, saying he`d like to buy gold, and i asked him if he is a scammer because he had no information at his skype id. He then gave me his profile on this forum. I said I don`t want to sell to him because he has low rep and his account is created 1-2 months ago. He then said some.... words and blocked me. I did the same afterwards.

Besides, look at this photo https://i.imgur.com/M78nc.png my id is below the person you are talking, lol.

EDIT : like i said, i am only selling to people that have high rep and old accounts on this forum, and i am going first.