30K Gold US-Kil'jaeden-Alliance menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

tinton's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

30K Gold US-Kil'jaeden-Alliance

Hello, I am currently selling 30K Gold on kil'jaeden (US server) Alliance.

Payment: Paypal gift (Verified ONLY)

Price:$2 per K. (e.g. $60USD for 30K). The price is lower than Chinese gold sellers. My method is secure and none of my accounts have been flagged or suspended for botting or gold selling.

Transaction type: I will invite you into a guild bank and give your character permission to withdraw the amount of gold that you paid for. After that your character will be removed from the guild. There will be no whispers or any form of communication in game. All our communication will be via skype.

I will only sell to members who have more than 10 posts and have an account that is more than one month old. I will not post my skype on here. You have to post in this topic stating how much gold you want to purchase. Then you will message me with your Skype name and I will add you. I am doing this to avoid scammers.

30K Gold US-Kil'jaeden-Alliance
    buyingrafwow's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll buy all the gold, messaging you now.

tinton's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by buyingrafwow View Post
    I'll buy all the gold, messaging you now.
    Scammer
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...ock-cheap.html (MoP Keys for Sale [ Loads in Stock - Cheap ])
    This guy messaged me one of the skypes that he posted was "compromised/hacked)".