Genuine WoW Leveling Service. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

levelingyou's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Genuine WoW Leveling Service.

Genuine WoW Leveling Service - EU Only.
    - I am not a company.. this is a standalone service provided by me and nobody else.
    - I am an experienced player who has leveled every class to 90 and some classes several times.
    - I can guarantee that your player will get from 1-90 in 3 weeks or less.
    - Trust?.. Trust is a major issue when deciding to have another person level your character for you. When you pay for my leveling service you will be able to contact me through email or phone call to check the status off your account.. if at any point you feel you do not have control of your account anymore you can begin the account recovery proccess or simply call blizzard with your passport picture or your COA key. The only access to the account i will have is the password which will remain unchanged during the duration of the leveling service.
    - Naturally since this service is provided by me only i will only be able to take on 1 character at a time. So be sure to try and make that character yours!
    - Once i have finished leveling your character i will inform you Via email and telephone and i will inform other people who are interested that the service is available again.

If you are interested in the price of my service (which does not differ between classes or factions) please email me at: [email protected], i will reply within 2 hours if i am awake.

Genuine WoW Leveling Service.
    levelingyou's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PS. Would have used the trading template but doesnt seem to make much sense since this is a leveling service.