0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

who's interested in a crewbot

So i'm pretty much done with spacebotting and wrote a newish crewbot, I want to know how many of you are interested.

It will log into several characters, send companions out on specified missions (you can choose what mission type, what level, and what item for each companion).

It will do this for each character you enable, and after it's done, will log you out and quit the game, then wait for a specified amount of time before starting up again and running new missions.

Just want to know whether I should even bother as I see these forums are mostly dead.

who's interested in a crewbot
    UseTheForce's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sounds very useful, i'd use it if it is open source.

otherwise i mostly space bot

reinhartbrush's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG, I would love you so much if you did that. Or even just a standalone version of the one you had with your spacebot, I cant figure out how to make it only run crew missions.

psolarxis's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    spacebotting currently is a bad idea. i think ur idea is great, u should go for it and im willing to help if u need it

swtorbot1138's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanted to build one of these, didnt get further than concept, but stopped when i realized my main acct had a security key.
    Last edited by swtorbot1138; 10-21-2012 at 10:58 AM. Reason: replaced tried with wanted....

TheDank's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i actually already made this. if has a pretty advanced UI that allows the user to load each character with its companions in a specific order and specific mission type. i.e. since some companions have a crit chance on underworld trading, that companion can be selected first to send out on some of the more rare missions (underworld metals)

Here is a video:

SWTOR Advanced crew bot (SHOWCASE development) - YouTube

breadguy's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TheDank View Post
    i actually already made this. if has a pretty advanced UI that allows the user to load each character with its companions in a specific order and specific mission type. i.e. since some companions have a crit chance on underworld trading, that companion can be selected first to send out on some of the more rare missions (underworld metals)

Here is a video:

SWTOR Advanced crew bot (SHOWCASE development) - YouTube
    looks solid, just curious as to why you went by choosing companions by name? and i'm assuming imperial/republic is mostly "cosmetic", or did you make it so that the bot chooses the alliance?

either way, i'm about to finish uploading mine in a bit, would like your criticism on it

TheDank's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by breadguy View Post
    looks solid, just curious as to why you went by choosing companions by name? and i'm assuming imperial/republic is mostly "cosmetic", or did you make it so that the bot chooses the alliance?

either way, i'm about to finish uploading mine in a bit, would like your criticism on it
    lets say that i want to farm underworld metals. naturally, i want the person that has the highest chance of crit'ing getting first pick since underworld trading only gives 1 or 2 metals missions per 5/6 mission available. this way i can ensure that i have the highest chance of getting the best materials from a mission.

and yes it is cosmetic. because i have it setup to where it will scan for the companion name on the screen and then click the mission type based on the returned coordinates from the companion name result.

heres and example in basic understanding:
    Code:
    _Imagesearcharea("Companions/Blizz.png", 0, 0, 0, 1024, 768, $x, $y, 100) ;returns the coordinates of the top left pixel of the image
    _Imagesearcharea("Skill/Slicing.png", 1, $x, $y, 1024, 768, $x, $y, 100) ;searches for the Slicing skill ONLY within Blizz's area so that it returns the icon for blizz.
    MouseClick("Left", $x, $y, 2) ;Clicks the skill
    _Imagesearcharea("Missions/Slicing/Lockboxes.png", 1, 0, 0, 1024, 768, $x, $y, 100) ;searches for the first Lockbox mission in the list
    MouseClick("Left", $x, $y, 3) ;clicks the mission if its found
    /edit: i forgot to tell you why i did this lol. its to make sure the user doesnt do something stupid like select a republic companion and then an imperial companion. also, after about 25 items in the drop down list, the names get cut off and i didnt wanna add a scroll feature to the drop down. multiple reasons.
    Last edited by TheDank; 10-21-2012 at 03:02 PM.

swtorbot1138's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice work Dank. Maybe im simplifying my needs here, but all im really looking for is a something similar to the Untzbot crew bot coupled with a character cycler, ie goes in and out of characters and automated loging/logout. Would be nice if the timer on the login/logout piece had a built in randomizer, ie you can specify a range 30000ms to 150000ms. If you guys need testers, let me know. Ive done some basic autoit work back in my swg days, automated crafting leveller, but not much lately.