1 Million Gold US PvP - Comes with Lev 2+ Gbank & 1 Tab full of random MoP Herbs. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

CMKZTVGXT's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Million Gold US PvP - Comes with Lev 2+ Gbank & 1 Tab full of random MoP Herbs.

I'm looking for serious buyers, none of that .50 per K crap.

Gold is selling upwards of $2-3 per K on most websites. I want at least $1 Per K at minimum I want .90

If you can't do that don't bother, if you don't have rep don't bother asking me to give you gold first. I'm not stupid and won't fall for scammers.

Willing to look at resellers and private buyers, I can make anywhere from 100-200Kg a night on good days, and 1 Mil per week on good weeks.

1 Million Gold US PvP - Comes with Lev 2+ Gbank & 1 Tab full of random MoP Herbs.
    alecwilcox's Avatar Sergeant CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CMKZTVGXT View Post
    I'm looking for serious buyers, none of that .50 per K crap.

Gold is selling upwards of $2-3 per K on most websites. I want at least $1 Per K at minimum I want .90

If you can't do that don't bother, if you don't have rep don't bother asking me to give you gold first. I'm not stupid and won't fall for scammers.

Willing to look at resellers and private buyers, I can make anywhere from 100-200Kg a night on good days, and 1 Mil per week on good weeks.
    Contact me on Skype my name is Alecwilcox

CMKZTVGXT's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!